Join us for our popular off-road duathlon series at High Lodge, Thetford Forest.
This is a fun and friendly series with a 2.3k run/7.25k bike/2.3k run.
The course is easy to follow and not technical, but is on mixed surfaces of grass, sand, gravel and maybe a little mud!
You don't have to be super fit or super fast as these events are suitable for all abilities.
Claim your bespoke series award by completing 5/8 events.
More info: -
- Suitable for those 15+ (age taken as it would be on 31st Dec in year of event).
- Registratration opens from 9:30am.
- Event starts at 10:00am.
- Helmets must be worn during the bike leg.
- Any suitable off-road bike can be used (Mountain, cross or gravel bike)
- No tri-bars allowed/suitable off-road tyres required.
- No transfers/refunds available
Please note: we won't send out any pre-event emails. You can visit the webpage for this series where you event documents and course maps can be downloaded: https://canbuttri.co.uk/ads/
If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
See you there!
Can But Tri Events
|10 Feb 2024 23:00||£15.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
10:00:00 - 11:30:00
Total Places: 100
Places Available: ??