Cotswold Spring Classic
02 Apr 18
REGISTRATION: Cirencester Deer Park School, Stroud Road, Cirencester, Glos GL7 1XB - registration opens at 7am
START:Between 8:00am and 9:00am.
Celebrating it's 10th edition in 2018, the sell-out Cotswold Spring Classic Sportive, supporting Against Breast Cancer is a season opener not to be missed. The country's only Easter Monday Sportive - it gives you the perfect opportunity to burn off that extra Easter egg, and get your sportive season off the ground.
Starting and finishing in the town of Cirencester, the heart of the Cotswolds and the Roman capital of England, the Cotswold Spring Classic heads out to take in the areas best roads and some challenging climbs. With three routes on offer (50km, 100km and 160km) there's something for everyone - whether you've been clocking up the miles all winter for an early season challenge, or are getting back in the saddle and need to get the miles in.
The Cotswold Spring Classic is a fully supported European-style cyclosportive:
- Comprehensively and clearly marked routes (+ gps files sent out to all riders)
- Electronic timing
- Finishers medal
- Rider goodie bag - including a little something from our event partners, along with your Easter Egg!!
- Free car parking (and plenty of it)
- Two well-stocked feeding stations on the route (one on short and medium routes)
- Broom wagon and mechanical support (provided by Performance Cycles)
- Motorcycle outrider support
- Medical cover (provided by Wilts Ambulance Service)
- High quality photos of all riders available for purchase on the web
- Individual times available immediately at the event HQ
- Changing, showers and toilets available
- Hot food at the finish for all riders (included in price)
Our entry limit for 2018 is just 1000 riders. Once this limit is reached we will not be able to add any extra numbers.
Timing chips, your ride number and emergency contact information / map will be given to you at sign on on the morning of the event.