The Sportive Kinross event jersey for 2024 is now available to order
The 2024 Jersey uses the same design as 2023 and continues to highlight out support for CHAS (Children's Hospices across Scotland). Since 2011 we have raised approximately £90,000 for CHAS. The jersey graphics were designed by Isla Riddell, daughter of Iain and Marion Riddell, both club members. Another Kinross Cycling Club member, design student Rory Maddocks of Kinross High School, put these graphics into a classic cycling jersey design. The result is a stunning and simple design which we are sure will be worn by many riders on the day of the event.
We are now taking advance orders for the jersey which will be available to collect on the day of the event. By ordering the jersey before the event you can secure your jersey for the early bird price of £39.95 (+£1.60 Entry Central service fee). This includes your name on the collar should you wish this.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be unable to take any further orders after 22:00 on 1st February 2024
Please note: we cannot guarantee that any jerseys will be available for sale on the day of the Sportive (27 th April 2024). Any jerseys available on the day will be priced at £45.
The Sportive Kinross 2024 event jersey is based upon the Scimitar
CLUB SHORT SLEEVE CYCLE JERSEY
• 140gsm Qwick-Dri™ aerolite wicking fabric
• 100% fully sublimated polyester
• Unlimited colours, logos & branding
• Designed for comfort in endurance
• Three back pockets with a zipped valuables pocket
• Hem gripper for optimal fit & support
• UPF 30+
• Available in men’s, women’s & children’s sizing
• Full length zip
Please ensure you follow these guidelines when selecting and purchasing your jersey.
- Personal Details page, in the “How many tickets do you want?” field please leave at the default quantity of one UNLESS you require multiple jerseys of the same size and with the same name printed on the collar.
- On the next page please enter the size required (please refer to the Scimitar size guide on our website).
- If you wish for your name to be printed on the collar then type your name / nickname EXACTLY as you want it to be printed. Please DOUBLE check spelling, letters in upper or lower case etc as mistakes at this stage cannot be rectified once the jersey is manufactured. Custom orders are not refundable unless faulty.
- Add the item to your basket.
- If you wish for more jerseys in different sizes / with different names please select “Add Another” from your shopping basket.
- Once finished please check out and pay for the items.
|01 Feb 2024 22:00||£39.95|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Start: 01/10/2023 06:00:00
End: 01/02/2024 22:00:00
Total Places: 800