Sportive Kinross is back in 2024 for its 12th year, and once again we are delighted to be supporting CHAS (Children's Hospices Across Scotland). 2023 was a special year for us, in which the total amount raised for CHAS by this annual event surpassed £100,000. In 2024 we look to build on the success of the event and on our support for CHAS.
The entry fee is £30 until the end of October after which it increases to £35, plus the Entry Central Service Fee for each sign-up. Payment is by card only.
To sign up for this event you must log into your Entry Central (EC) account or Register (create) an account with EC if you don't already have one. Create EC Account
If after signing up for the Sportive, you find that you need to change the Route, Emergency Contact or Emergency Contact's phone number, only you (the EC account holder) can do this by logging back into your EC account. These changes do not need prior admin approval.
The Route & Emergency Contact details, can be changed until the Entry Central closing date (20th April 2024 @ 23:59 ). We close it before the Sportive to allow us to create the final rider lists for the Timing Chip Company and for the "on-the day" registration team.
Transfer of your place is only allowed under exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the organisers. (Please contact us)
The event is a cyclo sportive for both experienced and developing amateur cyclists:
• Choice of three categorised routes, 46 miles, 69 miles or 90 miles (See Sportive Kinross Website for details)
• All routes will be comprehensively and clearly way-marked.
• Electronic timing chips.
• Route sheets and entry numbers will be emailed in advance.
• Two well-stocked feeding stations on the route. The short route option of 46 miles has one feed stop.
• Broom wagon and First aid are available.
• Individual times and certificates available from the website to download after the event.
• Full results list available from the Sportive Kinross Website after the event to download.
• Savoury food and event souvenir at the finish for all riders (included in price).
• Pre and post ride changing, shower and toilet facilities.
• We are supporting Childrens Hospices Across Scotland CHAS Website
• The minimum age for entry is 16 years of age.
• For all participants under the age of 18 the entry must be completed by a parent or guardian
REGISTRATION: Between 08:00 and 09:30 on the 27th. April 2024 at Loch Leven Community Campus, Muirs, Kinross, KY13 8FQ
START: Between 08:00 and 09:30. The Event will close at 17.00 (please note that the event will be unsupported from 17.00 and only limited facilities will be available between 17.00 and 18.00 at the the Kinross Campus. At 18.00, the campus will close.
|31 Oct 2023||£30.00|
|20 Apr 2024 23:59||£35.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
08:00:00 - 17:00:00
Total Places: 900
Places Available: ??