Three Peaks Triathletes
Three Peaks Triathletes (TPT) is a triathlon club, formed in 1999 by a small group of enthusiasts. It is based around Inverurie, Aberdeenshire and the glorious Garioch countryside. The name correlates the 3 tri disciplines to the 3 hills in the Bennachie area - Mither Tap, Millstone Hill and Oxen Craig. Over the years, the club has expanded and now has around 70 members, ranging in ability from novice to elite. The club is affiliated to triathlonScotland.New members are always welcome.
The benefits of joining TPT
- Chance to train with fellow triathletes
- Coached swim session every week
- Affiliation to the local sports council and triathlonScotland enabling access to grants etc.
- Opportunity to purchase club kit
- Use of TPT triathlon book, video and equipment resource
- Support and encouragement of team mates and the friendly rivalry of the club championship
- The club has the use of all 4 lanes of Inverurie swimming pool for a coached swim session every Monday from 8.30 - 9.30 pm throughout the year. £4 each week.
- Members also train informally together at times. Usually arranged on Google Groups.
- Triathlon workshops, e.g. bike maintenance, race transition skills, are held every so often also spinning and fitness sessions.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the club at or come along to the swim session on a Monday
New Members Information
Once your membership application and fee has been processed you will receive:
- Membership card
- You will be added to our Google Group which will allow you to contact all other club members
Junior Members should contact the club before joining.