Three Peaks Triathletes - Membership
Three Peaks Triathletes (TPT) is a triathlon club, formed in 1999 by a small group of enthusiasts. It is based around Inverurie, Aberdeenshire and the glorious Garioch countryside. The name correlates the 3 tri disciplines to the 3 hills in the Bennachie area - Mither Tap, Millstone Hill and Oxen Craig. Over the years, the club has expanded and now has around 50 members, ranging in ability from Tristars & novice to elite. The club is affiliated to triathlonScotland. New members are always welcome.
The benefits of joining TPT
- Chance to train with fellow triathletes
- Coached swim session every week
- Affiliation to the local sports council and triathlonScotland enabling access to grants etc.
- Opportunity to purchase club kit
- Use of TPT triathlon book, video and equipment resource
- Support and encouragement of team mates and the friendly rivalry of the club championship
- The club has the use of Inverurie swimming pool for a coached swim session every Monday from 8.30 - 9.30 pm throughout the year. £5 each week.
- Fortnightly run session around Inverurie.
- Members also train informally together at times. Usually arranged on Google Groups or WhastApp.
- Sessions are booked into using the app Spond
- Triathlon workshops, e.g. bike maintenance, race transition skills, are held every so often also spinning and fitness sessions.
Membership fees: Adults £20, Tristars £10
New Members Information
Once your membership application and fee has been processed you will receive:
- You will be added to our Google Group, Spond and WhatsApp which will allow you to contact all other club members
Junior Members should contact the club before joining as we may have a waiting list
- Tristars run/bike training is on a Monday Evening @6pm in Oldmeldrum
- Trisatrs swin training - To be confirmed