Wye Valley Runners
supporting St Michael's Hospice, Hereford
The Sunrise Session
Meeting Place: St. Michael's Hospice, Bartestree, Hereford, HR14HA
Time: Friday 22nd September 2023 @6.00 a.m.
- Classical Yoga with Becks
- A gentle optional run around the orchard
- Stretch into your day as the sun rises
- Coffee - then ready to start your day
Join us as the sun rises :
Create a positive outlook on life, a strong, long body, and a calm and relaxed mind.
Delivered in a natural, calm and positive way by Yoga and Meditation Expert Becks White, the perfect way to build "ME TIME" into your day to bring you comfort and joy!
Peaceful, yet stimulating - give yourself the BOOST you need in your day!
Yoga postures, breathing and mindfulness techniques to:
Suitable for all levels. A physical and mental toolbox. Practical activities for body and mind so you not only feel great in your physical body by taking time away from work or chores but you feel refreshed mentally, ready and able to see every challenge as an exciting opportunity.
Things you need to know:
- The sessions are free - but please be generous and donate as much as you can afford to our Hospice.
- Bring a mat if you have one - decent mats are available online or in the middle aisle of a well-known supermarket- let us know if this is a problem for you.
- Arrive on time - we will start promptly at 6.00 a.m! Parking is free on site.
- We have a contingency to go indoors if the weather is challenging - but come dressed and wear comfy layered clothing with something to keep you warm.
- Bring some running shoes if you want to join us for a run.
|21 Sep 2023 23:59||£0.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
06:00:00 - 07:30:00
Total Places: 30
Places Available: ??List