SNODSBURY SCOOT AND SCRAMBLE
SUNDAY 18TH JUNE 2023
SNODSBURY SCRAMBLE- RACE STARTS 11AM
An approximate 10k multi terrain race, mainly offroad taking in the beautiful countryside around Upton Snodsbury. The route will include stretches of footpath, bridlepath, meadows and tracks. There are a lot of gates and styles to negotiate, as well as a bridge. There will be one water station at around the half way point.
The race will be fully timed and marshals will be at key sections of the course and signs will be in place.
SNODSBURY SCOOT - RACE STARTS AT 9.45AM
An approximate 1.2km multi-terrain race for children. The route is 1 lap of a private field.
- Registration opens at 9am and is at Upton Snodsbury Park, Cowsden Lane, Upton Snodsbury, Worcestershire, WR7 4NZ
- This will be signposted on the day of the race.
- Race numbers will be issued on the day from the registration.
- The car park is a 10 minute walk from race HQ so please arrive in good time to allow for this.
- Please car share where possible.
- There will be a race briefing 10 minutes before the start of both the Snodsbury Scramble and Snodsbury Scoot.
- Entries are limited to 200 for Snodsbury Scramble and 50 for Snodsbury Scoot.
- Children of all ages up to 16 years of age are welcome to pariticpate in the Snodsbury Scoot. Adults will be able to run with younger children if required.
- No dogs allowed.
- No changing facilities.
- No baggage drop off.
- Unique medal to all finishers
- Entry Fee: Snodsbury Scramble - £13.00 and £15.00 Entry on the day (if spaces are available) Snodsbury Scoot- £4.50 for pre-entries and £5 entries on the day (if spaces are available).
- Entries may be transferred to another runner on provision of full details to the organiser by email only by Thursday 15th June 2023.
- Entries CAN NOT be transferred on the day.
- Race results will be published on the Snodsbury Scoot and Scramble website and facebook page (https://www.snodsburyscootandscramble.run/results.html)
- Snodsbury Scramble Prizes - 1st-3rd Male and 1st-3rd Female
- Snodsbury Scoot Prizes - Certificates for 1st, 2nd and 3rd runner for ages 5 and under, 6-8 years, 9-11 and 12-16 years.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing up each individual agrees to the following:
To ensure the safety of all runners the use of MP3 players during the race will not be allowed. This ensures all runners are aware of their surroundings and can hear instructions from the marshalls. Any runners using MP3 players will be disqualified from the race.
The individual will not attend should they feel unwell or show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
PHOTOGRAPHY: We are having a race day photographer. If you do not wish your image to appear as a significant part of any photograph that she publishes on the web or provides to the press, you should put a large thick red cross across your race number. If you are under 18, please ensure that your parent/carer is aware that you are entering this race. Please also ensure that both they and you are happy for photos of you taken at the race to be published on the web. If you or your parent/carer do not wish photos of you to be published on the web, please add a large thick red cross to your race number. Red markers will provided at the Race HQ for this purpose.
DATA PROTECTION: The information provided by entrants will be used solely for the purpose of the race. The information will only be available to members of the results team and appropriate race officials and will not be passed to any other person or agency.
EVENT CANCELLATION: The event will only be cancelled due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances. In such an eventuality all participants will be notified as soon as possible. In this event, entrants will be offered the opportunity to have your entry fee returned less any fees incurred by Entry Central. Alternatively, the entry fee will be considered as a donation to the community group/charity funds.
Please note that by entering the event you have accepted the Entry Central refunds policy http://www.entrycentral.com/terms-and-conditions/refunds.
We would like to say a big thank you to our sponsors who have kindly supported the race:
- CJC Aggregates & Landscaping Supplies
- Fox Town and Country Homes
- HFN Landscapes
- Mann Broadbent Sports Insurance Specialists
- Select Physio
- Co-op for donating bottles of water and bananas for all race finishers
- Exclusive Gym
|15 Jun 2023 23:59||£13.00|
|15 Jun 2023 23:59||£4.50|
Dates and Status
Date: 18 Jun 2023
Closing Date: 15 Jun 2023 23:59