Rotary Club of Bourne "Run in the Woods"
08 Apr 2018
Welcome to the Rotary Club of Bourne's "Run in the Woods"
- A top charity event for champions, hopefuls, tryers and those who want a pleasant morning in Bourne Woods!.
- Over 500 entrants last year.
A hard track race over an undulating course in the picturesque Bourne Woods
Free entry to the woodland park for all runners and spectators
- Parking in the wood is very limited. it may be best to use the entrance off Beech Avenue.
Fun run starts at 10:15 and 10K at 11:00
- Prize for 1st three men and prize for 1st three women
- Medal for all finishers (both events)
- Minimum age for 10K 16 years, no minimum age for fun run but runners under the age of 7 must be accompanied by an appropriate adult.
Entry: Online entry here at Entry Central. Or by post (Forms available from the event web site at http://www.bournefunrun.btck.co.uk/) Or at Rutland Sports shop in Bourne. Entries are available on the day for a surcharge.
|"Run in the Woods" 10k||08 Apr 2018||??/250||Open||01 Apr 2018|
|"Run in the Woods" 3k Fun Run||08 Apr 2018||??/200||Open||01 Apr 2018|