The Rigg Race
21 May 2018
To receive an email when entries open for 2019, please click here https://goo.gl/forms/xwkZeNbWSOsZTBeu1
Entries sold out in 2018
The Balerno Rigg Race
21st May 2018 : Start Time 7:30pm : about 6 miles
Strictly limited to 200 entries (Midlothians oldest road race)
Specially designed memento to all finishers.
Registration/number collection is upstairs at Currie Rugby Club between 6:15pm and 7.15pm. The same venue will host the prize giving, home baking, goodies and post-race refreshments.
Start and Finish Location: Currie Rugby Club, Malleny Park off Bavelaw Green Rd, Balerno, EH14 7AF (See a Google Map here)
- Pre-entry fee £8 (affiliated) or £10 (non affiliated)
- £3 entry for fancy dress
- Entry on the day £15 if places available
- Prizes to major category winners
- Cup for 1st Male and 1st Female Balerno finishers (EH14 7 area)
- Random spot prizes given on the night
- Under UK Athletics Rules
- Scottish Athletics Permit Event
- No refunds or transfers are permitted
- No Headphones/Earphones/iPods etc permitted during race.
- The event is run on open roads. You participate at your own risk.
- Post Race Refreshments, home baking & prize-giving in Currie Rugby Club (100m from finishline)
- Please click here to see a route map or visit www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7018263 You can see the route route elevation profile here.
A link to the results will be posted on the event facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/riggrace/
Enjoy the race!
|The Rigg Race||21 May 2018||??/200||Closed||19 May 2018|
|The Rigg Race (Fancy Dress)||21 May 2018||??/200||Closed||15 May 2018|
These events share a common pool of 200 places
|19 May 2018||£8.00||£10.00|
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WATo sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is2% (min 25p) for each sign-up. The organiser also pays 2% (min 25p)
|15 May 2018||£3.00|