The Rigg Race 2019
20 May 2019
2020 Balerno Rigg Race
2019 Balerno Rigg Race
20th May 2019 : Start Time 7:30pm : about 6 miles
Strictly limited to 250 entries (Midlothians oldest road race)
Specially designed memento to all finishers.
Registration/number collection is upstairs at Currie Rugby Club between 6:15pm and 7.15pm. The same venue will host the prize giving, home baking, goodies and post-race refreshments.
Start and Finish Location: Currie Rugby Club, Malleny Park off Bavelaw Green Rd, Balerno, EH14 7AF (See a Google Map here)
- Pre-entry fee £8 (affiliated) or £10 (non affiliated)
- £3 entry for fancy dress
- Entry on the day £15 if places available
- Prizes to major category winners
- Cup for 1st Male and 1st Female Balerno finishers (EH14 7 area)
- Random spot prizes given on the night
- Under UK Athletics Rules
- Scottish Athletics Permit Event
- No refunds or transfers are permitted
- No Headphones/Earphones/iPods etc permitted during race.
- The event is run on open roads. You participate at your own risk.
- Post Race Refreshments, home baking & prize-giving in Currie Rugby Club (100m from finishline)
- Please click here to see a route map or visit www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7018263 You can see the route route elevation profile here.
A link to the results will be posted on the event facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/riggrace/
Enjoy the race!
|18 May 2019||£8.00||£10.00|
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
|18 May 2019||£3.00|
Dates and Status
Date: 20 May 2019
Closing Date: 18 May 2019
Places Available/Total: ??/250