The Wye Valley Brewery Muddy Woody 6 2024
Sunday, 11th Feb at 11.00 am
Back for it's 26th year - the iconic and original winter woodland race
- Not for the faint-hearted, steep climbs and sharp descents
- 6 ish miles of tough terrain - around 1000ft total elevation
- Chip timing
- Free bespoke Muddy T shirt
- Tea and doughnuts
- Start 11 am - so please arrive in plenty of time - an email with details will be sent to all runners a few days before the event. Pick up a number on the day.
- Prizes in usual categories
- Chip timing courtesy of our pals at Ready Set Go
- No refunds or deferrals
- No entries on the day
RACE HQ - Number pick-up, T shirt pick up, loos and tea in the yard just beyond start - about 10 mins walk from parking.
PARKING - There is very very limited muddy parking . There will be signs and officials guiding you on where to park. Please car share.
ENTRY FEE: £18.00 affiliated / £20.00 non-affiliated
WITHDRAWAL POLICY - NO refunds will be issued UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. We are sorry about this but our race costs are fixed and as a small club we cannot afford to refund.
See you Feb 11th .
Wye Valley Runners
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
11:00:00 - 12:00:00
Total Places: 375
Places Available: ??List