THE MOFFAT EAGLE HILL RACE
SUNDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER, 11:15am
A just over 10k hill race.
Event Venue: The Ram Statue in the Marketplace, Moffat
All Profits go to Moffat Mountain Rescue Team
A chance to win a magnificent trophy (thanks to Vist Moffat) .
The race is around 6.4 miles and includes 1600ft of climbing off road, it is classed as a “BM” hill race run under a Scottish Hill Running classification, the minimum age for entry is 18 years on the day of the race.
The race is held under the rules, regulations, and insurance of Scottish Hill Runners.
1. If you retire you must report to registration before you leave so we know you are safe.
2. Full waterproof body cover plus, hat, gloves, whistle, map and compass must be carried at all times, to not do so would be a safety risk and would also be considered as having an unfair advantage over fellow runners.
3. It is an open road event, beware of traffic.
4. Do not litter, this will result in disqualification.
5. Leave all gates as you find them, if you leave one open for a following runner make sure they do close it.
6. Any course markings are for assistance only, carry the map provided, and be prepared to use it in the case of poor visibility or vandalism to the course markings.
7. Sorry no Dogs.
|22 Sep 2023 23:59||£10.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
11:15:00 - 14:15:00
Total Places: 100
Places Available: ??List