Killearn 10k Trail Race 2023
03 Jun 2023
Entry Now Open
Killearn 10k Trail Race
11am Saturday 3rd June 2023
NO WAITING LIST
We normally sell out so get in quick.
The Killearn 10k (www.killearn10k.com) is a Scottish Athletics affiliated event (licence pending), organised and facilitated by members of the local community. Although classified as a trail run, it is multi-terrain with tarmac, forest path, farm track and open grassland.
Entry fees include the fantastic Killearn 10k technical t-shirt or vest. Entries are limited and there will be no waiting list. We normally sell out, so get in quick.
Feedback from past years has been excellent: 'What a great day'...'great day, very well organised and good fun'...'big thanks to all the marshals who kept us going'...'very scenic and well organised, don't ever change the route'...'well done everyone'.
Entry is open to participants aged 16 years and over. We are LGBTI+ friendly. We are nonbinary friendly. You can enter our race as female, male, or nonbinary. If you are transgender, we are happy for you to run in the gender category with which you identify, as per Scottish Athletics and UK Athletics Rules of Competition.
Race numbers will be sent to entrants by post so please ensure you register the address you would like your number posted to. There will be no registration on the day. There will be a charge for replacement race numbers.
You will be asked to choose between a t-shirt or a vest. Make sure you choose the one you want, we won't be able to offer a swap if you make the wrong selection!
The 2023 Killearn 10k will follow the same route as 2022, starting and finishing in Killearn Public Park. The route heads out through the village onto the historic pipe track, following along the foothills of Dumgoyne, returning via Ibert Road. The finish line will be in Killearn Public Park. Prize giving will be at 12:30pm in the park. There is a generous 1 hour 30 minutes time limit, after which the finish line will close. See www.killearn10k.com for further details or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/killearn10k).
WE OPERATE A STRICT NO REFUND POLICY
- Runners must adhere to all COVID-19 restrictions/legislation current on the day.
- Entrants must be aged 16 years or over on race day.
- Entrants must ensure that they are medically fit to run and understand that participation is at their own risk.
- Runners must agree to read and comply with the risk assessment that will be published prior to the start date.
- The organisers will not be liable for any loss injury damage action cost or expenses, which may arise as a result of my taking part in this event or from the postponement or cancellation of this event for any reason whatsoever.
- The Killearn 10k is Scottish Athletics Limited affiliated, conforming to UKA Rules (licence pending).
|31 Mar 2023 23:59||£23.00||£25.00|
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
11:00:00 - 12:30:00
Total Places: 250