31 Aug 18
6 miles of off-road evening running, great route, beautiful views, pie and beer for all finishers, good-times guaranteed!
The Hazelbury Hurrah is a new event brought to you by Corsham Running Club, marking the end of summer and the last hurrah (pun intended) of the evening race season.
- Location: Leafy Lane Playing Fields, Corsham, SN13 0JS
- Date: Friday 31st August 2018
- Time: 18:45 (registration open between 17:30 and 18:30)
- Cost: £6 affiliated or £8 unaffiliated
- Prizes: Male and female 1st, 2nd & 3rd place
- Minimum Age: 15
- Route: An intricate and varied off-road route, taking in 6 miles of occasionally hilly and technical terrain around Hazelbury Manor and Box valley. Includes a few sections on quiet roads.
- Places: Limited to 100 entries in 2018, so sign-up quickly to avoid disappointment!
Please see our website for more details Hazelbury Hurrah!
Total Places: 100
Places Available: ??
|29 Aug 2018||£6.00||£8.00|
*Discounted for members of any of EA SA EA WA
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge