Gloucester 10K has now closed and you will not be able to sign-up for it. Please check the Info for any organiser updates.
This event is in a testing state, and is not open for public sign-ups until the organiser has launched it.
08 Jul 18
- Date: Sunday, 8th July 2018 at 9am
- Venue: Gloucester Park, Gloucester
- Distance: 10km
- Surface: Road, footpath and towpath
- Route: 1 lap partially retraced
- Setting: City centre taking in tourist attractions and also canal towpath
- Profile: Predominantly flat
- Wheelchair accessible: Unfortunately the organisers are disappointed to confirm that the course is not accessible for Wheelchair users
- Water stations: Yes, at 3K and 7K
- Distance markers: Every 1K
- Traffic free: Yes
- Awards: Medal, winners’ prizes, goody bag
- Changing: No
- Toilets: Yes
- Bag storage: Yes, supervised
- Parking: Several nearby public car parks - Gloucester City Council website for further information.
- Notes: The aim of the route is to showcase Gloucester so it passes the Cathedral, through the Docks and Gloucester Quays and there is a run along the canal towpath. Given the intention of taking in the sites it does twist in the odd place, but is still a fast course. The event is very much a community event re-established by Davies and Partners Solicitors following the decision of commercial organisers not to continue with it. Any surplus will be given to Gloucester charities.
- Online entry: Yes
- Postal entry: No, online only
- On-the-day entry: No
- Minimum age: 15
- Entry cost: £18 affiliated, £20 unaffiliated
- Refunds: No refunds can be provided by the organisers for non participation
- Contact: Tewkesbury Running Club
- Address: c/o Davies and Partners, Rowan House, Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucester, GL4 3RT
- Email: Rot13.write('email@example.com');" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
Gloucester Park, Gloucester