Glenrothes Triathlon Club
Glenrothes Triathlon Club is aimed at individuals who are interested in one, two, or all three aspects of triathlon (Swim,Bike,Run). We are a FRIENDLY and INCLUSIVE Club open to absolute BEGINNERS and more EXPERIENCED triathletes, where being part of a team means far more than our individual achievements.
Your Membership fee will need to be renewed on the 1st January regardless of when you join. This is mainly to do with keeping the admin work at a managable level. We are an inclusive Club and if this is going to prevent you from joining and coming along to sessions please feel free to raise this with Chairperson. We would be happy for new members to come along if it's near the end of the year without paying the joining fee but we as a Club consider £20 as amazing value for money even if you are joining later in the year.
The benefits of Triathlon:
- Reach and maintain your ideal body weight for your build
- Have the upper body of a swimmer, the legs of a cyclist and the body fat of a long distance runner
- Reduce the likelihood of injury
- Improve your overall cardiovascular fitness
- Train all year round
The benefits of being a Member of the Glenrothes Triathlon Club:
- Group training sessions that try to cater for ALL abilities
- Advice, support and encouragement
- Be kept informed about events - Not just triathlon but swimming, cycling and running events
- Be part of a team at events
- Make new friends
- Club social events