You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your experience.
Glenrothes Triathlon Club
- Club Info
Glenrothes Triathlon Club is aimed at individuals who are interested in one, two, or all three aspects of triathlon (Swim,Bike,Run). We are a FRIENDLY and INCLUSIVE Club open to absolute BEGINNERS and more EXPERIENCED triathletes, where being part of a team means far more than our individual achievements.
2023 is our 11th year with the membership joining fee remaining the same as it was in Year 1!
Your Membership fee will need to be renewed annually on the 1st January regardless of when you joined in the previous year. This is mainly to do with keeping the admin work at a managable level.
The benefits of Triathlon:
- Reach and maintain your ideal body weight for your build
- Have the upper body of a swimmer, the legs of a cyclist and the body fat of a long distance runner
- Reduce the likelihood of injury
- Improve your overall cardiovascular fitness
- Train all year round
The benefits of being a Member of the Glenrothes Triathlon Club:
- Group training sessions that try to cater for ALL abilities
- Advice, support and encouragement
- Be kept informed about events - Not just triathlon but swimming, cycling and running events
- Be part of a team at events
- Make new friends
- Club social events. Eg's are bbq, Munro bagging, nights out + more