Get Ready to RUN!
05 Apr 2023
Wye Valley Runners
supporting St Michael's Hospice, Hereford
Get Ready to RUN!
Three bespoke running technique sessions.
All on Wednesdays - meet 6p.m finish around 7.30 p.m
Meeting Place: St. Michael's Hospice, Bartestree, Hereford, HR14HA
Dates and times:
Wednesday 5th April 2023 @ 6.00 p.m.
Wednesday 19th April 2023 @ 6.00 p.m
Wednesday 3rd May @ 6.00 p.m
Join us and RUN at your very best - whether you are fast, slow or anywhere in between- these sessions are open to all.
Strictly limited to 20 people
Learn how to run efficiently and effectively to help reduce the chance of injury and help you to have more fun while RUNning.
A series of 3 sessions led by experienced coach Kate with support from local friendly running club - Wye Valley Runners.
With an emphasis on providing a friendly supportive atmosphere and encouraging each runner to develop at their own pace, the three sessions will give you an opportunity to learn some simple but very effective running techniques.
We will run alongside you and offer encouragement. This programme is for newbies to running or more experienced runners who would like to improve their technique - we know the benefits are too good not to share.
Things you need to know:
- You are signing up for all 3 sessions - please only sign up if you can make them all
- The sessions are free - but please be generous and donate as much as you can afford to our Hospice.
- Arrive on time - we will start promptly at 6.00 p.m! Parking is free on-site.
- There are no changing facilities on site - so please come ready to run - maybe with some gear to keep warm after the sessions - and a drink to rehydrate afterwards. Loos available.
- There will be homework between sessions ( we promise it will be fun though!)
see you soon
Coach Kate and the team at Wye Valley Runners
|04 Apr 2023 17:59||£0.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
19:00:00 - 20:30:00
Total Places: 20
Places Available: ??