We are Garioch Roadrunners, a running club who train in and around the Inverurie area. We run all year round, anywhere we can - roads, trail, hills and cross country.
Runners of all abilities are welcomed, offering a friendly environment, where you can run for fun, competition, socially or just get away from the day-to-day stresses of life.
Our members love running and have a varied approach, some like running long, some like running short and some can’t make their minds up!
There is a mix of social running, intervals, and general run exploring! Our focus is on members enjoying running, reaching individual goals.
We are very proud in our history of supporting club members meet their goals, whether it is achieving a PB, completing a route you never thought possible or just finding the courage to step outside of your comfort zone.
We welcome runners aged 16 and up to our sessions and have no upper age limit.
The club’s main sessions are Monday Morning, Tuesday Evening and Thursday Evening. You can find out more regarding our runs via our website and Garioch Roadrunners Facebook pages.
As a member you are entitled to:
- Attendance to our weekly runs at no cost
- Coaching from our Scottish Athletics qualified coaching team
- Membership of our Facebook, Strava and WhatsApp pages
- Free club-night use of the Garioch Sports Centre showers and changing room during our Autumn and Winter runs
- Invitation to social events, dinners and BBQs
- Discounts at various sports, running retailers and physios. (Details provided regularly to members).
For more information on our club, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge