Forth Road Bridge Virtual 10K for FYF
30 Sep 17
Forth Road Bridge Virtual 10K for Finding Your Feet
Pitreavie AAC has kindly donated the leftover medals from the Forth Road Bridge 10K to allow funds to be raised for the charity FINDING YOUR FEET. This is a wonderful charity which supports families affected by amputation or limb difference, through a range of sporting initiatives and social inclusion projects.
You a therefore signing up for a VIRTUAL 10K
What is a virtual 10K?
A virtual 10K is a 10K run which you complete in your own time.
How do I ensure my run is eligible?
In order to be eligible for your medal the following rules apply:
- The run must be completed between Wednesday 30th August and Saturday 30th September
- You can run any route, however it must cross the Forth Road Bridge at least once
- You can run longer that 10K, just clip a 10K part of the route to get your 10K time
- To earn your medal, submit your "proof" to Proof can be:
- A photo of you on the bridge and a watch showing the 10K and time
- Strava link or screenshot
- Screenshot of any app with the details
- Pretty much anything goes :-)
- We will set up a wee "leaderboard" of times and medals will be posted out (or delivered if local)
Cost is £7 entry which includes the transaction fee for Entry Central.
This event is organised by Nicola Moriarty who is raising money over the course of the year for this wonderful charity. For more details of her fundraising efforts see https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Nicola-Moriarty
Total Places: 70
Places Available: ??
|20 Sep 2017||£7.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge