BRIDGE OF DON SHORT HILL RELAY
It's all about hills this week - and it's up and down all the way.
After the usual warm-ups and drills the main part of the session will be a continuous hilly relay in which pairs of runners will tackle a testing 500m circuit.
It's a traffic-free, well lit, smooth,soft trail which will get your heart pounding and your legs pumping.
Fantastic for developing an efficient technique while also building strength and speed.
It'll be a fun evening, but it will challenge you to be the best you can be.
This session is geared for ALL RUNNERS, regardless of pace. You will never be left alone.
We are a friendly group and always keen to help newcomers - so come along - and bring a friend.
Coaching, encouragement and good advice will be on hand throughout.
Please arrive ready to start at 6pm. The whole session,including warm-ups/cool down and exercises, lasts one hour.
TUESDAY 5th December 6pm to 7pm
Location: Meet at the Alex Collie Sports Centre Car Park, Cardens Knowe, Bridge of Don (just off Scotstown Road) AB22 8PE
Cost: £6 per person.
- Please address any enquiries to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment will be made via EntryCentral.
- Please think carefully before signing up as there is a policy of no refunds except in circumstances where the event needs to be cancelled by the organisers.
- We may take photos/videos of the session for use on our social media platforms. If you have any concerns about this, please let us know in advance.
- All participants acknowledge that a training session is physically strenuous. As such they must be medically fit to participate and take full responsibility for their own personal health and fitness. Participants are strongly advised to consult a doctor before undertaking any strenuous exercise or training programme.
|05 Dec 2023 17:00||£6.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
18:00:00 - 19:00:00
Total Places: 40
Places Available: ??List