Glen Lyon Trail Race 2024
02 Jun 2024
Glen Lyon Trail Race is a 15.5mile foot race held in the stunning remote Glen Lyon in the Perthshire hills.
The route is 100% off road and will follow a loop of Loch Lyon with around 6 river crossings which means your feet will get wet.
There is water station at 8miles. Camping is available on the Saturday night at Glen Lyon Dam where you will also find runners toilets.
Runners will be required to carry manditory kit which will be outlined in the race briefing sent out 3weeks before the race. This will include a small first aid kit for running repairs. Runners are reminded to read and understand the full race briefing and should ask any question if they are any doubt about any information within "I didnt know" is not an excuse for being DQed.
Please remember t-shirt for this race is an optional extra.
Race location : Pubil, Glen Lyon, Perthshire PH15 2PX.
- Withdrawal within 30 days will results in a £15.00 administration fee been applied to procees refund.
- Withdrawal after 30 days and upto 12weeks before race day will result in a 50% refund.
- Withdrawal 0-12 week before race day will result 0% refund.
- No deferrals will be offered.
- No transfer of race places between runners.
- Full t&c can be found at www.runyarocket.com
|22 Apr 2024 23:59||£33.00||£35.00|
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
10:00:00 - 14:00:00
Total Places: 150
Places Available: ??List