SEATON PARK SPEED CIRCUITS
Join us on Tuesday September 19th for an action-packed and fun-filled workout at beautiful Seaton Park.
We've used different parts of this amazing urban park for a series of sessions in the past - and this week we'll be testing out another corner of this wonderful 27-hectare oasis of green space.
We'll be using an interesting loop which offers a variety of running terrain, including flat and fast surfaces,a gradual downhill trail stretch AND a challenging wee climb (we promise, it's quite short).
It's an ideal setting in which to develop your running speed and strength within a group session in which no-one is left isolated.
The key parts of the session will be (1) a continuous good-paced run in which you'll cover as many laps of our clearly marked loop within a designated time period; and (2) a fun relay over the same circuit.
Plus, of course, our usual warm-up and cool down routines.
This session is suitable for ALL runners.
We are a friendly group and always keen to help newcomers - so come along - and bring a friend.
Coaching, encouragement and good advice will be on hand throughout.
There's ample free parking and our meeting point will be the car park inside SeatonPark.
Please arrive ready to start at 6pm. The whole session,including warm-ups/cool down and exercises, lasts one hour.
Tuesday 19th September, 6pm to 7pm
Location: Meet at Seaton Park car park
Cost: £6 per person.
- Please address any enquiries to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment will be made via EntryCentral.
- Please think carefully before signing up as there is a policy of no refunds except in circumstances where the event needs to be cancelled by the organisers.
- We may take photos/videos of the session for use on our social media platforms. If you have any concerns about this, please let us know in advance.
- All participants must acknowledge that a training session is physically strenuous. As such they must be medically fit to participate and take full responsibility for their own personal health and fitness. Participants are strongly advised to consult a doctor before undertaking any strenuous exercise or training programme.
|19 Sep 2023 17:00||£6.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
18:00:00 - 19:00:00
Total Places: 24
Places Available: ??List