You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your experience.
Fell 'em Doon 5 Miler !! has now closed and you will not be able to sign-up for it. Please check the Organiser's Description for any organiser updates.
This event is in a testing state, and is not open for public sign-ups until the organiser has launched it.
- Date: Tuesday 12th July at 7 pm
- Venue: Ashington Community Woods
- Distance: 5 miles
- Surface: Firm paths
- Route: 2 laps
- Setting: Woodland
- Profile: Predominantly flat
- Wheelchair accessible: Unfortunately the organisers are disappointed to confirm that the course is not accessible for Wheelchair users
- Water stations: No
- Distance markers: No
- Traffic free: Yes
- Awards: Medal, Water, Small Gift. Race winners (Male/Female) awards. Other prizes may be available (numbers and sponsorship dependant)
- Toilets: No
- Bag storage: Yes, Unsupervised
- Parking: Old Coop Building Town Centre. Its a few minutes walk to the start area there will be marshals marking the route
- Online entry: Yes
- Postal entry: No
- On-the-day entry: No
- Minimum age: 13
- Entry cost: £10 affiliated, £12 unaffiliated
- Refunds: No refunds can be provided by the organisers for non participation
- Contact: Ashington Hirst Running Club
- Address: Ashington Rugby Club.
The organiser has included pricing details in the Organiser's Description
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
19:00:00 - 20:00:00
Total Places: 300