HiddenPeak Running Aberdeen Group Training
19 Oct 2021
BACK ON TRACK AT HAZLEHEAD
Join us for an exhilirating speed session on the safe traffic-free and well lit running track at Hazlehead.
This workout is designed to improve your speed, efficiency, technique and pace judgement.
We'll be doing:
5x90secs fast with 60secs recovery
5x60secs fast with 60secs recovery.
5x30sec fast with 30secs recovery.
Plus our usual activation exercises, warm-ups and post run cool-down and light stretches.
It'll be a fun evening, but it'll also make you work.
This will be an ideal session for all abilities.
Coaching, encouragement and good advice will be on hand throughout.
Tuesday 6pm to 7pm
Location: Hazlehead Park. MEET AT THE TOP OF THE RUNNING TRACK
Cost: £6 per person.
Extra steps have been taken to ensure we are able to train safely and follow government regulations on Covid-19, see below for details.
We are adhering to Scottish Government, Sportscotland and scottishathletics guidelines.
Full details here:
The guidelines could be reviewed at any time so the situation could change.
You must not attend one of our sessions if you:
• Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• Have been overseas to a country on the quarantine list or exposed to someone with COVID19 in the last 14 days.
• Have COVID-19 symptoms (self-isolate for 10 days) or are feeling unwell.
• Have been told to self-isolate as part of the contact tracing measures in place.
- Please address any enquiries to the email@example.com
- Payment will be made via EntryCentral.
- Please think carefully before signing up as there is a policy of no refunds except in circumstances where the event needs to be cancelled by the organisers.
- We may take photos/videos of the session for use on our social media platforms. If you have any concerns about this, please let us know in advance.
|19 Oct 2021||£6.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 24
Places Available: ??List