Ilkley Harriers - West Yorkshire Cross Country 2021 - Race 2 onwards
30 Oct 2021
|Sunday 3rd October 2021||Cleckheaton||1.45pm Senior and junior ladies|
|Saturday 30th October 2021||Nunroyd Park||2.15pm Senior and junior men|
|Sunday 21st November 2021||Thornes Park,Wakefield|
|Sunday 12th December 2021||Harrogate Show Ground|
Price per Ilkley Harrier entrant is £15
Juniors - 17, 18, 19 yrs on 1/09/21
Seniors - at least 20 yrs on 1/09/21 and under 35yrs on 03/10/21
All VETS age groups taken as age on 03/10/21
- Every competitor must be registered with England Athletics with a ‘competition license’
- Only athletes registered with a northern club that have agreed to support northern athletics will be able to run.
- Runners should wear traditional club style vests (spoty ones not permitted as all team members need to wear same style kit)
- Runners must wear the race number issued to them. Numbers will be issued at your 1st race from Harriers tent. Please keep the number for all races.
- Please contact Club secretary if you are not already registered with England Athletics.
- The vets categories male and female will be shown for power of 10 but plaques will not be presented
|20 Oct 2021||£15.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 100
Places Available: ??List