HiddenPeak Running Aberdeen Group Training
03 Aug 2021
Duthie Park - Paarlauf Session
Welcome back after our summer break! We are kicking off by returning to Duthie park and this week we'll tackle the long paarlauf session which proved popular in June. As an experiment, we are trying a Tuesday evening rather than a Wednesday. We may revert to Wednesday's in future, depending on what works best for most people.
We will use the 1k loop of the park for 25-30mins of continuous running. The first runner in each team will set off in one direction to run fast, while the second runner will jog comfortably in the opposite direction. When the pair meet up, the roles will be reversed. The second runner will run fast while the first runner takes a recovery jog. This continues until the end of the session.
It's a fun way to get some good quality fast-paced running done.
Plus - our usual warm-up exercises/drills as well as some post-run gentle stretches.
The session is designed to cater for all abilities of runner so everyone is welcome!
There's ample free parking and our meeting point will be in front of the Winter Gardens.
Please arrive ready to start at 6pm. The whole session,including warm-ups/cool down and exercises, lasts one hour.
TUESDAY 6pm to 7pm
Location: Duthie Park,Aberdeen.
Cost: £6 per person.
For all Hidden Peak Running Group sessions, we will be following the relevant scottishathletics guidelines in place at the time.
Full details here:
You must not attend one of our sessions if you:
• Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• Have been overseas to a country on the quarantine list or exposed to someone with COVID19 in the last 14 days.
• Have COVID-19 symptoms (self-isolate for 10 days) or are feeling unwell.
• Have been told to self-isolate as part of the contact tracing measures in place.
- Please address any enquiries to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment will be made via EntryCentral.
- Please think carefully before signing up as there is a policy of no refunds except in circumstances where the event needs to be cancelled by the organisers.
|03 Aug 2021||£6.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 24
Places Available: ??List