Simmer Dim Half Marathon
19 Jun 2022
Shetland AAC Simmer Dim Half Marathon, Scottish Athletics Licenced Event.
Sunday 19th June 2022 10:30am
Starting point : Cunningsburgh Hall, Shetland ZE2 9HA
Shetland AAC Simmer Dim Half Marathon is run under UK athletics rules, the route is an accurately measured 13.1 miles and made up of mainly roads finishing on athletics track.
The Simmer Dim Half Marathon rules
- Runners taking part in the Half Marathon must be over 17 years old on the day.
- The course is unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- Running with buggies or pets is not permitted.
- In accordance with UK athletics rules, headphones are not allowed whilst running this course. Bone conducting headphones are the only earphones that are approved for use in all road races under the UK athletics rules of competition. Anyone wearing in ear headphones will be disqualified.
- It is essential that the Race Organisers abide by these age requirements in order that the appropriate insurances are not compromised.
Enter Online by Sunday 5th June 2022
Please note your number cannot be transferred to another runner. No refunds will be given unless the race is cancelled.
T-shirt will be included in entry fee but if you prefer not to receive a t-shirt please tick the box during entry process for a discount of £6.
Event route shown on map.
If you require any further information do not hesitate to contact the organisers via links on essentials tab.
|05 Jun 2022 23:59||£28.00||£30.00|
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 150
Places Available: ??List