Simmer Dim Half Marathon
16 Jun 19
Shetland AAC Simmer Dim Half Marathon, Scottish Athletics Licenced Event.
Sunday 16th June 2019 10:30am
Starting point and registration : Cunningsburgh Hall, Shetland ZE2 9HA
Shetland AAC Simmer Dim Half Marathon is run under UK athletics rules, the route is an accurately measured 13.1 miles and made up of mainly roads finishing on athletics track.
The Simmer Dim Half Marathon rules
- Runners taking part in the Half Marathon must be over 17 years old on the day.
- The course is unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- Running with buggies or pets is not permitted.
- In accordance with UK athletics rules, headphones are not allowed whilst running this course. Bone conducting headphones are the only earphones that are approved for use in all road races under the UK athletics rules of competition. Anyone wearing in ear headphones will be disqualified.
- It is essential that the Race Organisers abide by these age requirements in order that the appropriate insurances are not compromised.
Enter Online by Friday 24th May 2019
If for any reason you are unable to run your number can be transferred to another runner up until Saturday 1st June 2019, please contact the race organiser through the email address below providing details of the new runner. No refunds will be given unless the race is cancelled.
There will be trophies for the 1st Senior Male and Female and Veteran Male and Female. There will be medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in Senior and ALL Veteran categories; Male (M40), (M45) etc, Female (F35), (F40) etc.
There will be a trophy for the winning Mens and Womens team. Teams may consist of a mix of 3 senior and/or veteran runners (2 runners count) and medals for each runner that completes the race in the first 3 teams.
Route map on Simmer Dim Half Marathon Facebook Event page
If you require any further information do not hesitate to contact the organisers via links on essentials tab.
|24 May 2019||£20.00||£22.00|
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 150
Places Available: ??List