The Stuart Duncan Memorial 5k Run
05 Sep 2023
Start Time: 7.00 pm
Age Restrictions: Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
The Stuart Duncan Memorial 5k Run is an out and back course held on a traffic-free tarmac path (Boblingen Way) and is a charity run in memory of both Stuart Duncan and, for this year, his sister Rose Duncan, with all proceeds shared between the Stuart Duncan Forever Running Fund and Brighter Futures Health Hub, Cadham, Glenrothes.
Registration is at The Lomond Centre, Woodside Road, Glenrothes KY7 5RA commencing at 6.00pm. The Centre is five minutes from the start, there is ample parking and toilets available but changing facilities are not likely to be available depending on the Covid-19 restrictions in force at the time of the race.
All participants will receive a commemorative medal and the first female and first male runner will each be awarded a Stuart Duncan Memorial Trophy which they will hold for a year.
Please note terms and conditions of entry:
- To enter the race, a runner must be:
- Eligible to compete under SAL rules and willing to abide by those rules.
- Physically fit to run 5 kilometres.
- Entries for runners under the age of 18 must be made by a parent or legal guardian.
- All runners participate entirely at their own risk. The race organisers (Fife AC) and their associates shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage arising as a consequence of any runner’s participation in the race.
- Entries are not transferable.
- Entries may not be deferred to a subsequent year.
- No refunds will be made except in the event of the organisers deciding to cancel the race.
- We will require all competitors to accept and comply with any Covid-19 restrictions in force on the date of the race.
|03 Sep 2023 23:59||£8.00||£10.00|
*Discounted for members of Scottish Athletics
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
18:00:00 - 20:00:00
Total Places: 150
Places Available: ??List