The Stuart Duncan Memorial 5k Run
05 Sep 17
Start Time: 7.00 pm
Age Restrictions:Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
The Stuart Duncan Memorial 5k Run is an out and back course held on a traffic-free tarmac path (Boblingen Way) and is a charity run in memory of Stuart Duncan with all proceeds in aid of the Stuart Duncan Forever Running Fund at Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland.
Registration is at The Lomond Centre, Woodside Road, Glenrothes KY7 5RA commencing at 6.00pm. The Centre is five minutes from the start, there is ample parking and toilets are available though changing facilities are limited. If possible, it is best to come ready to run. Post race refreshments will be provided free of charge.
All participants will receive a commemorative medal and the first female and male runner will each be awarded a Stuart Duncan Memorial Trophy which they will hold for a year.
Please note terms and conditions of entry:
- To enter the race, a runner must be:
- Eligible to compete under SAL rules and willing to abide by those rules.
- Physically fit to run 5 kilometres.
- Entries for runners under the age of 18 must be made by a parent or legal guardian.
- All runners participate entirely at their own risk. The race organisers (Fife AC) and their associates shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage arising as a consequence of any runner’s participation in the race.
- Entries are not transferable.
- Entries may not be deferred to a subsequent year.
- No refunds will be made except in the event of the organisers deciding to cancel the race.
Total Places: 120
Places Available: ??
|31 Aug 2017||£7.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up