The Stuart Duncan Memorial 5k Run
10 Sep 19
Start Time: 7.00 pm
Age Restrictions:Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
The Stuart Duncan Memorial 5k Run is an out and back course held on a traffic-free tarmac path (Boblingen Way) and is a charity run in memory of Stuart Duncan with all proceeds in aid of the Stuart Duncan Forever Running Fund at Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland.
Registration is at The Lomond Centre, Woodside Road, Glenrothes KY7 5RA commencing at 6.00pm. The Centre is five minutes from the start, there is ample parking and toilets are available though changing facilities are limited. If possible, it is best to come ready to run. Post race refreshments will be provided free of charge.
All participants will receive a commemorative medal and the first female and first male runner will each be awarded a Stuart Duncan Memorial Trophy which they will hold for a year. Since this is the fifth anniversary of the race, all participants may (by choice) receive a fund-raising pack and a technical tee-shirt from Chest, Heart and Stroke Scotland. The fundraising officer, Nikki Neesam, will contact you directly in respect of the details thereof: please note that this is not obligatory.
Please note terms and conditions of entry:
- To enter the race, a runner must be:
- Eligible to compete under SAL rules and willing to abide by those rules.
- Physically fit to run 5 kilometres.
- Entries for runners under the age of 18 must be made by a parent or legal guardian.
- All runners participate entirely at their own risk. The race organisers (Fife AC) and their associates shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage arising as a consequence of any runner’s participation in the race.
- Entries are not transferable.
- Entries may not be deferred to a subsequent year.
- No refunds will be made except in the event of the organisers deciding to cancel the race.
|07 Sep 2019||£8.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Status: Waiting List
Total Places: 120
Places Available: ??List