Crocodile 8 2023
28 May 2023
The Crocodile 8 2023
Sunday, 28th May at 3.00 pm
Back after a three-year gap with music, hills, and the legendary after-event party
Wye Valley Runners are proud to present the 23rd Crocodile 8 Race 2023
- Not for the faint-hearted, steep climbs and sharp descents.
- Music en-route - the best of Herefordshire's countryside and the strength sapping Croc steps.
- Start 3 pm - so please arrive in plenty of time - an email with details will be sent to all runners a few days before the event. Pick up a number on the day.
- Free Technical T Shirt for all finishers courtesy of our fab sponsor - Clear Storage
- Prizes in usual categories - no complaining allowed.
- Chip timing courtesy of our pals at Ready Set Go
- No refunds, deferrals or transfers.
- No entries on the day
- Working in partnership with family and friends at Burghill Community Academy
- Kids races organised by our pals at the school
We are a bit quirky so start at a daft time - 3:00 pm - (kids races deatils to be announced separately by the school)
RACE ROUTE - on trails, tarmac and woodlands surrounding the villages of Tillington and Burghill. Approx. 8.8 miles. The surface is a mix of tarred paths & woodland trails.
RACE HQ - Number pick-up, toilets, bag storage, refreshments, kids races and after-event party/bar at Burghill Community Academy. But come ready to run as changing non existent. Bring a change of gear for the party - hosepipe on hand.
PARKING - There is no Parking at Burghill Community Academy however free parking is provided in an adjacent field. There will be signs and officials guiding you on where to park. Please car share.
ENTRY FEE: £16.00 affiliated / £18.00 non-affiliated
WITHDRAWAL POLICY - NO refunds will be issued UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
See you May 28th.
Wye Valley Runners
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
15:00:00 - 15:00:00
Total Places: 300
Places Available: ??List