Cotswold Autumn Classic
18 Sep 2022
REGISTRATION: Cirencester Deer Park School, Stroud Road, Cirencester, Glos GL7 1XB - registration opens at 7am
START:Between 8:00am and 9:00am.
Back for it's 10th edition and with a new date in mid-September, the Cotswold Autumn Classic sportive is the perfect way to round out your season of cycling.
Starting and finishing in the town of Cirencester, the heart of the Cotswolds and the Roman capital of England, the Cotswold Autumn Classic heads out to take in the areas best roads and some challenging climbs. With three routes on offer (50km, 100km and 160km - ish!!) there's something for everyone - whether you want one last big challenge before the winter, or want to get out and enjoy yourself as you wind down at the end of the season.
The Cotswold Autumn Classic is a fully supported European-style cyclosportive:
- Comprehensively and clearly marked route
- Electronic timing
- Free car parking (and plenty of it)
- Two well-stocked feeding stations on the route (one on short and medium routes)
- Broom wagon, mechanical support and 1st aid cover
- Supported by the motorcycle outriders and Wiltshire Ambulance Service
- High quality photos of all riders available for purchase on the web
- Individual times available immediately at the event HQ
- Changing, showers and toilets available
- Hot food at the finish for all riders (included in price)
Our entry limit for 2022 is just 600 riders, timing chips, your ride number and emergency contact information will be given to you at sign on on the morning of the event.
|05 Sep 2022 23:59||£37.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 600
Places Available: ??List