Cotswold Autumn Classic
14 Oct 18
REGISTRATION: Cirencester Deer Park School, Stroud Road, Cirencester, Glos GL7 1XB - registration opens at 7am
START:Between 8:00am and 9:00am.
Now in it's sixth year, the Cotswold Autumn Classic, supporting Against Breast Cancer is back and better than ever.
Starting and finishing in the town of Cirencester, the heart of the Cotswolds and the Roman capital of England, the Cotswold Autumn Classic heads out to take in the areas best roads and some challenging climbs. With three routes on offer (50km, 100km and 160km - ish!!) there's something for everyone - whether you want one last big challenge before the winter, or want to get out and enjoy yourself as you wind down at the end of the season.
The Cotswold Autumn Classic, supporting Against Breast Cancer is a fully supported European-style cyclosportive:
- Comprehensively and clearly marked route
- Electronic timing
- Free car parking (and plenty of it)
- Two well-stocked feeding stations on the route (one on short and medium routes)
- Broom wagon, mechanical support and 1st aid cover
- Supported by the motorcycle outriders and Wiltshire Ambulance Service
- High quality photos of all riders available for purchase on the web
- Individual times available immediately at the event HQ
- Changing, showers and toilets available
- Hot food at the finish for all riders (included in price)
Our entry limit for 2018 is just 750 riders, timing chips, your ride number and emergency contact information will be given to you at sign on on the morning of the event.