Haddington Running Club Membership 2023
Haddington Running Club (HRC) meet every Wednesday at 6:45 pm in Aubigny Sports Centre, Mill Wynd, Haddington, EH41 4DB. There are changing facilities and showers for use by club members on Wednesday evenings.
We have a close association with our local JogScotland Haddington Group. They also meet at the Sports Centre on a Wednesday evening.
Our training runs are mainly in and around Haddington. Making use of our local country roads, trails and footpaths.
We cater for all abilities. Please feel free to come down and have a run, jog or walk.
Our Social Runs include:
- Carefrae Mill Run 10.5 miles (Carfraemill over Lammermuir Hills to Gifford) in August.
- East Lothian Summer Series. A series of 5K runs organised by Haddington, Dunbar, Musselburgh, Portobello Running Clubs.
- Goats Gallop 9 mile run from Longyester Cottages to Lammerlaw, Hopes Reservoir and back to Longyester Cottages.
- Trail Half Marathon and 10K usually in May.
- Saturday Morning Runs from Aubigny Sports Centre.
We have a very sucessful Junior Section who train at Meadowmill, Tranent on a Monday and Thursday evening during school term. For more details please contact Jamie Wilson 07772945010
For more information our web site is: www.haddingtonrunning.club
Any data collected from the membership application process will only be used for:
- Information about Club Activities
- Membership Renewals
- Invitation to attend Social Activities
- Notification about HRC AGM
HRC will NOT pass data collected from Membership Application to any other party