Campbeltown Running Club Membership 20/21
Welcome to CRC!
Welcome to the CRC Club information page at EntryCentral.com. We are a very friendly, sociable and informal Running Club based in Campbeltown, Kintyre. We welcome new members and have 8 qualified jog leaders and 4 Scottish Athletics Coaches. We train at 6.30 every Tuesday and Thursday evening from the Aqualibrium Leisure Centre, Kinloch Road, Campbeltown. We also informally meet for a long run at the weekends, normally 8am on Saturdays.
*NOTE THAT DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC WE ARE FOLLOWING GOVT GUIDELINES AND TRAINING TOGETHER IS SUSPENDED. CLUB SESSIONS AND CHALLENGES WILL BE POSTED ON CALENDAR ONLINE FOR TIME BEING
**CLUB MEMBERSHIP THIS YEAR REDUCED FROM £25 TO £10 PER YEAR FOR THIS YEAR ONLY. IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER, SEE JAMES MURDOCH FOR A CLUB VEST AT £15 IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE (DISCOUNTED RATE)
Please see our club website www.campbeltownrunningclub.com for up to date information and training calendar along with our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/100352043355885/
What do you get for your membership fee?
Your membership fee covers the year to 31st March 2021. As a member you are entitled to:
- Attend and participate in our club training sessions INCLUDING virtual sessions
- FREE entry into our summer 5k handicap series INCLUDING all virtual series we do (CRC members only)
- Various local discounts inc 10% from Wee Toon Sports
- A 20% discount and free shipping at moremile.co.uk (use code More20)
- A 10% discount at Achilles Heel in store
- Regular updates on committee meetings, races and reports
- Scottish Athletics club affiliation – that gives option of extra places in races i.e. London marathon (this is not personal SA membership)
- New members will get discounted membership this year and discounted vest at £15 - see J Murdoch if you would like 1
- Insurance whilst training in CRC sessions.
We want your time with us to be safe and enjoyable. To ensure you are in an appropriate state of health to start a programme of triathlon training with us you must complete this questionnaire (link to questionnaire).
If you answer YES to any of the questions you must consult your doctor to ensure it is safe for you to train with us. This must be done before we can accept your membership.
If you honestly answered NO to all the questions we can all be reasonably confident that it is safe for you to train with us.
If your answer is DON'T KNOW to any of the questions, you must seek advice from your doctor. We will be able to accept your membership after you tell us that your doctor says it is safe to train.
If your health changes at anytime so that you would answer YES to any of the questions, you must inform your coach, cease training immediately and consult your doctor regarding whether it is safe to begin training again.
Junior members can join now from over 14 years of age and must abide by our Junior Policy as consent must be granted by parents, coach and athlete before joining. Please see our website for more details.
New member: £10
Existing member: £10
To sign-up for this club on EntryCentral, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up