Cosmic Hillbashers is an Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire based hill running club.
Run With Us
We welcome runners who enjoy off-road hill running. Our Tuesday evening summer runs and year round weekend runs will take you to parts of Aberdeenshire you never knew existed. We have runners of all abilities and you will find someone of your pace. Our Tuesday evening summer runs alternate between
interval training runs in Aberdeen and hill runs. We also have a regular training session on a Thursday evening and winter reps on Tuesday evenings. Come along and try running with us before you decide to join. You may get wet and muddy sometimes, but there will be a sense of achievement. Of course there are also some social events at which you can have more time to get to know other club members.
We are an active club with 70+ members and regularly participate in events in and around Aberdeen, as well as across the country. To find where we'll be next, check out the calendar on our web site.
Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December each year, subscriptions fees are:-
- Senior Racing (first claim club) (20+ as at 01/01/24) & Social ~ membership fee is £20.00
- Senior Racing (not first claim) & Social ~ membership fee is £16.00
- Senior Social Only ~ membership fee is £13.00
- Junior member (under 20 as at 01/01/24) ~ membership fee is £5.00
- Unwaged or a student ~ membership fee is £5.00
- Life long paid up member ~ membership fee is £0.00
Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible guardian.
Sign-up for membership by Entrycentral will close on 7th November, 2024, ahead of our annual general meetings where subscription rates for the folowing year are agreed.