Bob MacGregor Trials Academy Youth Annual Membership
The Bob MacGregor Trials Academy Trust
Membership Registration Form
The Bob Macgregor Trials Academy will provide 4 categories of membership as noted below. This will be the 1st carbon Neutral Trials Academy in the UK. Non riding volunteers will receive free membership in return for commitment to volunteering in the running of the Academy. One complete set of forms required per member or rider. Just to remind you this Academy is a five year development project and was started on 7th June 2009 when we struck a 25 year lease deal with the land owner Jim Kerr & received premission from Bob MacGregor's daughters Sheila & Maureen to name the Academy in memory and after their father Bob Macgregor on his achievements in trials. To turn this Trials Academy into a trials centre of excellence & proper trials practice and training facility, it is not only a 1st in Scotland but a 1st in the UK. This will take time and require finance and funding.
Data Protection Act
The data protection act requires that we have your permission to keep these details on a computer file. We do not pass on information to anyone else other than the SACU to assist in the management of the Academy.
I Agree that my details are kept and distributed as stated above.
I also declare that I know no reason why a leisure registration licence should not be issued to me in consideration of such issue I untertake to abide by the rules and Regulations of the Academy and SACU Ltd.
The Bob MacGregor Trials Academy Trust, 30 Cogan Street, Barrhead, Glasgow, G78 1EJ
The Collection of Members General Information from the members, is needed to allow the Academy to have a overall picture of personal experience, members bike types, engine size, bike age and personal equipement. This type of information will be valuable when applying for club funding.
Adult and Youth Consent
Note: Any time a . Junior or Youth member attends with another adult, but NOT their parent/s they are REQUIRED to submit a consent form at registration.
This form MUST be completed for each Youth Riding Member and to be completed by all Parents or Guardians over 18 years of Age.
Details of Activities
All organised activities will be advertised on the Academy website or Facebook as and when necessary. Which will include the Academy's Trials and Training events; which will give the Dates and Times. This one consent form is intended to cover all events of the Academy's annual programme.
Parent or Guardian Consent:
I Agree (for my child) to take part in the Academy's annual events programme including any training and practicing time and have read the Information sheet. I agree to my participation in any or all of the activities described. I acknowledge the need for responsible behaviour on my part and failure to comply with this could result in my participation being terminated. I undertake to inform the leader-in-charge as soon as possible of any changes in my (or my child's) medical circumstances between the dates on which this form is signed and the commencement of the activity. I agree (for my child) to receive emergency treatment, including anasethetic, as considered necessary by the medical authorities present.
I also declare
1. That I am familiar with the nature of the events and the risk inherent therein and that I will have the opportunity to inspect the course/sections and its facilites before he/she attempts them.
2. I am satisfied and content that my child be allowed to participate and that he/she is competent to do so.
3. In consideration of the organisers allowing my child to compete I hereby agree and undertake to indemnify the SACU, it's organisers, their servants of agents, officials, the promoter or other bodies or individuals connected with the event in respect of any claim by my child in respect of injury or any damage to my property howsoever caused and including without limitation their negligence and/or breach of statutory duty arising from my child's participation in the event.
4. My child does not suffer any physical or mental disability, which would make it unsafe for him/her to participate as a competitor.
5. It is my responsibility to ensure that my child and I have read and understand the SACU National Code of conduct and that he/she will comply with them.
6. To the best of my belief my child possesses the standard of competence necessary for an event of the type to which his/her entry relates and that the machine entered is in a suitable and safe condition and complies with the regulations.
7. All these above points cover the duration of the membership.
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge