Tri Lakeland Juniors
Tri Lakeland Juniors - Club Information (please see also our Tri Lakeland Juniors website for more information).
Tri Lakeland Juniors is a Triathlon Club who meet and train throughout every week of the school term in any year at venues across Cockermouth. The Club has a mixture of experienced and novice triathletes - our athletes compete in all events from Duathlon, Aquathlon, Aquabike and all distances in Junior Triathlon depending the age of the child. Through the season, we have a regular run sessions and pool swim sessions. We are working on reinstating bike sessions. The club caters for all abilities, ranging from beginner to the more experienced triathlete. The Club has numerous BTF qualified coaches who run our sessions and can be there to give advice. Tri Lakeland Juniors is affiliated to British Triathlon.
When joining the Club for the first time children are allowed to attend up to two sessions on a "trial" basis to make sure that they like what the Club has to offer before making the decision to join.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEE?
Your membership fee covers the year to December 31st. As a member you are entitled to:
- Attend and participate in our club training sessions for the appropriate session fee.
- Access to qualified coaches at training sessions
- Purchase, wear and race in the Tri Lakeland Junior kit
- When joining the Club for the first time children are allowed to attend up to two sessions on a "trial" basis
- It is the duty of members or their guardians at all times to inform the club coach in advance of any medical conditions or medication they are on or other specific factors which may affect their training.
- It is the responsibility of members or their parents, to ensure that before participating in training or competitive events they are of a reasonable level of fitness. Tri Lakeland Juniors does not accept responsibility for injuries sustained by members. All members are recommended to join British Triathlon who provides insurance cover.
- If you use an inhaler please make sure that it is brought with you to training sessions.
- If your health changes at anytime, you must inform your coach, cease training immediately and consult your doctor regarding whether it is safe to begin training again.
- Children joining Tri Lakeland Juniors before Easter £15
- Children joining Tri Lakeland Juniors before the start of the Autumn School Term £10
- Children joining Tri Lakeland Juniors during the Autumn School School Term £5
- Any second or subsequent family members will get a reduction of £5 off their membership fees if they join in the Spring or Summer terms
All membership fees are payable on or before 1 February 2018 for current members and are due after the second "trial" training session for any new members. Membership runs from 1st Jan 2018 to 31st December 2018.
CLUB RULES & CONSTITUTION
- For our Club Constitution please go to
Tri Lakeland Juniors Constitution to view.
- For our Club's Code of Conduct please go to
- For our Club's Child Protection Policy please go to
Personal information provided to Tri Lakeland Junior Triathlon Club will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It will be used for Tri Lakeland Junior Triathlon Club administrative purposes, lifeguard briefing and in the event of an emergency. This would include child details and parent / guardian contact information being passed to the emergency services. Information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be disclosed to any other parties without your prior agreement. Tri Lakeland Junior Triathlon Club does use email to distribute information to members; at times your email address may be visible to other club members.
!!JOIN NOW FOR THE 2018 SEASON !!