Black Country Triathletes (Family Memberships)
Black Country Triathletes (BCT) are a thriving adult and junior club who welcome members of all ages and abilities to become part of one of the oldest and most recognisable triathlon clubs in the country.
When Can I Join?
The membership year starts on 1st January 2019 and runs until 31st December 2019 for full year members. For any late starters we also offer a half year membership starting 1st July 2019.
What does it Cost?
Membership costs are as follows:
(Please note that the prices shown are subject to change following the Club AGM February 2019)
Full Year Half Year (from 1st July)
Adult Membership £40.00 £25.00
Adult in FTE £25.00 £15.00
Junior Membership £25.00 £15.00
Family Membership £70.00 £45.00
Social Membership £10.00 N/A
What Do I get?
There are many benefits of join Black Country Triathletes, including:
- Use our BCT level 2 BCT Coaches as mentors for training, equipment, races and technique advise.
- Get a free training schedule from Steve Lumley - our Level 3 triathlon coach
- Reduced price swimming coached sessions (twice a week) with video analysis
- Access to informal run and cycle sessions
- Regular coached running and cycling technique sessions.
- Purchase, wear and race in BCT colours
- Take part in a club only championship series taking in local triathlon events.
- Annual presentation evening
- Discounts at a number of sponsors and shops.
- Reduced BTF membership fees.
- Be part of the BCT family
Black Country Triathletes is affiliated with the following governing bodies:
• British Triathlon Federation
• CTT (Cycling Time Trials)
If you require any further information, please see our website at www.blackcountrytriathletes.com where you can find lots of useful information which should answer most of your questions, if you need any further information regarding memberships please use the link via Entry Central
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge