Black Country Triathletes (Adult Memberships)
Black Country Triathletes (BCT) are a thriving adult and junior club who welcome members of all ages and abilities to become part of one of the oldest and most recognisable triathlon clubs in the country.
When Can I Join?
The membership year starts on 1st January 2017 and runs until 31st December 2018 for full year members. For any late starters we also offer a half year membership starting 1st July 2018.
What does it Cost?
Membership costs are as follows:
(Please note that the prices shown are subject to change following the Club AGM due early 2018)
Full Year Half Year (from 1st July)
Adult Membership £40.00 £25.00
Adult in FTE £25.00 £15.00
Junior Membership £25.00 £15.00
Family Membership £70.00 £45.00
Social Membership £10.00 N/A
What Do I get?
There are many benefits of join Black Country Triathletes, including:
- Reduced rates for coached swim sessions
- Attend and participate in various club training sessions available to members
- Access training programmes available regularly produced from Sprint to Ironman distance
- Participation in club races such as the Club Relays at Holmepierrepoint, Nottingham
- Discounts available for a number of stores – Ron Flowers Wolverhampton, Fred Williams Cycles, Sweatshop at David Lloyd Brierley Hill & Climb on Bikes Hereford
- Purchase, wear and race in BCT colours
- Attend social events throughout the year – these include the annual presentation evening
- Becoming part of the BCT family
Black Country Triathletes is affiliated with the following governing bodies:
• British Triathlon Federation
• England Athletics
• British Cycling Federation
• Road Time Trial Council
In addition to the club’s affiliations, if you wish to be personally affiliated with England Athletics you will be given the option to do this for an additional fee of £10 per person (EA membership runs from 1st April 2018 to 1st April 2019) This will give you cheaper entry fees in running races and the club will submit your application to England Athletics on your behalf.
If you require any further information, please see our website at www.blackcountrytriathletes.com where you can find lots of useful information which should answer most of your questions, if you need any further information regarding memberships please contact Imogen Spencer at for all Adult membership enquiries or Karen Evans at for all Junior membership enquiries.