11 May 2020
Berkeley 10k has now closed and you will not be able to sign-up for it. Please check the Organiser's Description for any organiser updates.
- Date: Monday 11th May 2020 7.15pm
- Venue: SGS Berkeley Green UTC
- Distance: 10km
- Surface: Road, footpath
- Route: Out to Berkeley then two laps of town and return.
- Setting: Quiet flat counrty lanes
- Profile: Predominantly flat
- Wheelchair accessible: The course and Race HQ are accessible for Wheelchair users
- Water stations: Yes, at 5k
- Distance markers: Every 1K
- Traffic free: No, light traffic on lane
- Awards: Drink at bar or hot drink for all finishers. Prizes for first three men and women, teams of six men and four women and age categories rising in five year intervals.
- Changing: Yes
- Toilets: Yes
- Bag storage: Yes, unsupervised
- Parking: Large car park courtesy of SGS..
- Notes: The race this year is run in memory of race founder Chris Peake who passed away recently and offers a fast flat course with chip timing. As ever a substantial proportion of proceeds from all our races go to our nominated club charities.
- Online entry: Yes
- Postal entry: No, online only
- On-the-day entry: No
- Minimum age: 15
- Entry cost: £12 affiliated, £13 unaffiliated
- Refunds: No refunds can be provided by the organisers for non participation however changes can be made without charge via the organiser until Monday 4th May
- Contact: John Rodgers, Dursley Running Club
The organiser has included pricing details in the Organiser's Description
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 600
Places Available: ??List