You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your experience.
03 Oct 2021
- Date: Sunday 3rd October 2021 start 10.30am
- Venue: SGS Berkeley Green UTC
- Distance: 10km
- Surface: Road, footpath
- Route: Out to Berkeley then two laps of town and return.
- Setting: Quiet flat country lanes
- Profile: Predominantly flat
- Wheelchair accessible: The course and Race HQ are accessible for Wheelchair users
- Water stations: Yes, at 5k
- Distance markers: Every 1K
- Traffic free: No, light traffic on lane
- Awards: Prizes for first three men and women, teams of six men and four women and age categories rising in five year intervals.
- Changing: Yes
- Toilets: Yes
- Bag storage: Yes, unsupervised
- Parking: Large car park courtesy of SGS..
- Notes: As ever a substantial proportion of the proceeds from this club race go, in memory of Deb Peake, to our nominated club charity Hope for Tomorrow.
- Online entry: Yes
- Postal entry: No, online only
- On-the-day entry: No
- Minimum age: 15
- Entry cost: £12 affiliated, £13 unaffiliated
- Refunds: No refunds can be provided by the organisers for non participation however changes can be made without charge via the organiser until Friday 24th September.
- Contact: John Rodgers, Dursley Running Club
The organiser has included pricing details in the Organiser's Description
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 600
Places Available: ??List