Warrington Dolphins 1500m Swimming Championships
28 Jan 2024
Warrington Dolphins LDSC
1500m Swimming Championships
Sunday 28th January 2024, 12:00 PM
Receipts will be sent by email when an entry is received. Please enter in good time and check receipt of entry to guarantee your place in the competition.
- The competition is open to swimmers age 16 and above (Seniors) and age 12-15 (Juniors) on the day of the swim.
- It is advised that competitors arrive at least 30 minutes before their heat.
- Please register on arrival.
- The first heat will commence at 12:05 p.m. sharp. Swimmers in the first heat must be on poolside and ready to swim by 12.00 p.m.
- Competitors of the next heats will be called 10 minutes before the end of the previous one.
- Competitors will start in the water
- A 5-minute warm-up will be available to swimmers before the start of their heat.
- Competitors will receive an information pack prior to the event via email. This will include the start times and names of swimmers in each heat.
- The event will be heat declared winner
- The referee's decision is final.
- Presentation of Awards and Buffet / Hot Drinks at the "Gregory Lab" room (1st floor) starting from 15:00.
- If a competitor is unable to attend the event, it would be greatly appreciated if they could notify the organiser as soon as possible prior to the event.
- Offers for time keeping are welcome. Please let the organiser know by email if you are willing to time-keep. Consideration will be given to swimmers so that there is no clash with their heat
- Closing date 21 January 2024
Full Results will be available at www.warrington-dolphins.co.uk following the event.
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
12:00:00 - 14:30:00
Total Places: 40