The 31st edition of the Linlithgow 10K road race, organised by Linlithgow Athletic Club, will take place at 2:30pm on Sunday 29th September 2024.
The race starts on Linlithgow High Street and finishes in the historic Linlithgow Palace Peel area.
Our current plan is to provide technical T-shirts with the 2024 logo, unless as an alternative you wish to donate the cost of the T-shirt to our nominated charity, Macmillan Cancer Support.
There will be individual and team prizes, ranging from £200 for 1st Male/Female Senior through to £50 for 1st V60 Male /Female.
Note: A valid email address is required to facilitate the transfer of funds to prize winners.
Race numbers with timing chips (attached to bib) will be available to be collected from midday (with final pick-up at 1.30PM) on race day from the Linlithgow Community Development Trust at 6-7, The Vennel (the old library building)
After the success of the pacers in previous years, we will be offering this option again, with a range of times from 40 minutes to 1 hour 5 minutes.
For logistical reasons there will be a strict time limit for the 10k of 1 hour and 40 minutes, so please do not enter if you cannot achieve this finish time.
Timing and results provided by Perfect Timing.Full results are available on: http://perfecttimingscotland.co.uk/results/
After the race - search by name, club, or bib number for your downloadable, personalised certificate reporting official position and time.
If you agree to provide your mobile phone number to the organisers, they will only use this to contact you directly in relation to your entry, or to provide you with your race result time.
Race Secretary: Malcolm Hughes
Race Director: David Main-Reade
Early Bird Entry Prices : £20.00 - SAL Members, £22.00 - Unaffiliated
Should the event fill up there will be a waiting list, and there will be the option to transfer entries to others.
Takes place on: 29th September 2024.
Entries close: @ 23:00 on 15th September 2024 or when field is full. Should the event fill in advance the waiting list will come into play however this facility will close at the same date and time.
Linlithgow Athletic Club is extremely grateful for the support of the following organisations:-
Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP; Tesco; Linlithgow Academy; Stirling Distillery; Active Root; Tunnock's; Specsavers; Linlithgow Physiotherapy; Burton's Biscuits; Border Biscuits
Please note terms and conditions of entry.
- To enter the race, a runner must be
- Eligible to compete under SAL rules and willing to abide by those rules.
- Aged 16 years or over on the day of the race.
- Physically fit to run 10 kilometres within the advertised time limit of 1 hour 40 mins.
- Entries for runners under the age of 18 must be made by a parent or legal guardian.
- All runners participate entirely at their own risk. The race organisers (Linlithgow Athletic Club) and their associates shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage arising as a consequence of any runner’s participation in the race.
- Submitting an entry to the race authorises Linlithgow Athletic Club
a. to use the runner’s e-mail address to send information about the Linlithgow 10k and other events that the club may organize in the future and b. to use for promotional purposes pictures of the runner taking part in the Linlithgow 10k race or prize-giving
- Entries are transferable to someone known to the original entrant up until one week before the closing date. Please note that original entrants and 'transferees' should hold an EntryCentral account to ensure that all competitor data is accurate. Should the event fill it will be possible for an entrant to transfer to someone on the waiting list.
- Entrants are not entitled to a refund if they choose to withdraw and may not defer their place to a subsequent event.
- In the unlikely event that circumstances dictate that we have to cancel the event (such as Covid restrictions) all runners will receive a refund minus an administration fee or have the option of rolling the entry fee onto the next scheduled Linlithgow 10k race.
|03 Jan 2024||£20.00||£22.00|
|15 Sep 2024 23:59||£23.00||£25.00|
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 1050