Tyne Triathlon club is long established and widely recognised as one of the foremost triathlon clubs in the region. Established in 1984 it has been racing and organising events ever since. We have a wide range of abilities and an inclusive policy of providing support and advice in all areas of triathlon.
It is our aim to give all members the confidence and guidance to aim to fulfil their potential and far exceed expectations. New members will be encouraged to train and aim for landmark events such as IronMan (long distance), qualification into the British Team for the national and world championships or complete the local sprint distance events. Its all about sticking in and having a go.
For a start you are immediately entitled to:
- Reduced price access to our coached swimming sessions (email reciept will be used as proof of membership);
- A free Tyne Triathlon Club technical top (1 per person, limited sizes, while stocks last);
- Access to the club shop for Tyne Triathlon team kit;
- Half price membership to the Tyne Tri Aquathlon;
- Access to the National Triathlon Relay Championships subsidised (half) by the club;
- Access to the national time trials events (Tyne Triathlon is CCC affiliated);
- Transiton training;
- Discounted rates available at www.fitnesslabpt.co.uk (contact Margarita directly for details: Margarita.email@example.com)
So sign up and see how much you improve.