The Hereford 10 Mile Race 2023
19 Feb 2023
THE HEREFORD 10 MILE RACE
The Hereford 10 Mile Race is back for 2023, join us for a fast paced race starting within the heart of Hereford and taking participants on a picturesque route around Herefordshire. The chip timed race starts and finishes at Hereford Rugby Club, which will be open on the day for refreshments.
Race Date: Sunday 19th February 2023
Start Time: 9.00am - Chip timed race
Entries: Entry Fees: £20.00 – Affiliated / £22.00 – Unattached. Race Limit 250. Minimum age 18 on day of event. ALL ENTRANTS MUST SIGN UP IN ADVANCE, NO ON THE DAY SIGN UPS PERMITTED.
Race HQ: Hereford Rugby Club, Belvedere Lane, Hereford HR4 0PH
Parking: Parking is available at Hereford Rugby Club, this is limited so where possible please use alternative car parks. Alternatives include Sainsbury's and town centre car parks.
Facilities: Toilets available on site.
Refreshments: There will be a single water station on the course that will be passed at 4 miles and 7 miles. Water will be provided post race. Additional refreshments will be available to purchase directly from the rugby club.
First Aid: Full medical event cover will be in place.
COVID-19: No individual should attend on the day if they feel unwell or show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 - it is recommended that all entrants, volunteers and spectators take a lateral flow test prior to attending the event.
Distance/Terrain: 10 Miles - 16kms - Road
Course Details: The route is an undulating figure of eight course mainly on country lanes around Herefordshire. Full UK Athletics race licence. To view the route map follow the link below The Hereford 10 Mile Route Map
Medals: Every finisher will receive a bespoke medal.
Prizes: Male and Female Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed and Male and Female Age category prizes in 5 year vet age bands as well as Team Prize for first 3 males and first 3 females.
Results: Full results will be available post race at www.readysetgotiming.co.uk
Terms And Conditions
- By signing up each individual agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- As an England Athletics affiliated organiser (7693574) this event is to be held under UK Athletics rules with a full race license. The individual agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials' decision is final.
- The individual confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit to do so on the day).
- The individual understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. The individual agrees that during the race they will obey marshals' instructions. No dogs will be allowed on the course.
- If for any reason beyond the control of the organisers the race has to be cancelled on the day (Adverse weather, “Act of god”, Flooding, Accidents, Incidents, COVID-19 restrictions etc) the organisers will do everything possible to reschedule the race.
- The individual will not attend should they feel unwell or show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 - it is recommended that all entrants, volunteers and spectators take a lateral flow test prior to attending the event.
- Transfers - Race place transfers are only available until 4th February 2023
- Any post race queries must be raised directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
|16 Feb 2023 23:59||£20.00||£22.00|
*Discounted for members of clubs affiliated to any of EA WA SA
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 250
Places Available: ??List