Triathlon Nutrition Tri Club
Training Nutrition Tri Club is the home for recreational and competitive triathletes of all ages, abilities and genders. This online triathlon club reduces the commitments to “club meet ups” while giving you exclusive membership benefits. Triathlon Nutrition Tri Club is committed to Youth, Sportives, Timetrials and Triathlons.
Our aims can be summarised as providing triathlon opportunities online and encouraging triathletes.
Our constitution sets out the aims of Triathlon Nutrition Tri Club.
- Provide a platform for recreational riders to meet and enjoy shared triathlon experiences
- Provide and promote youth-friendly multi sport activities.
- Develop and promote the interaction between reliable and affordable triathlon brands and their community.
- Encourage, support and provide triathlon events activities.
- Support and signpost members interested in sport triathlon.
By subscribing to Triathlon Nutrition Tri Club you will be entitled to:
- Exclusive membership discounts to highly recognisable brands
- Opportunity to join a well-developed, growing triathlon community
- Gain access to a trusted, experienced support network to help progression
- Join the Triathlon Nutrition Cammo Tribe
Behind the Project:
Triathlon Nutrition Tri Club is a project that has been festering for many season. An online club that avoids the regular club politics and enables athletes to enter events across their county, country and worldwide.
Associated members with Triathlon Britain, Triathlon England and Cycling Time Trial (CTT) with comprehensive club insurance.
Jason has competed in Triathlon's from Sprint to Ironman distance and as a GB age group triathlete including a top 10 finish in the European championships. Whilst Triathlon has been his major competitive focus he has also ran in 5K's to 100km Ultra events and ridden bikes in Road, MTB and Cyclocross disciplines.
In addition to competing himself Jason has undertaken the role of Director Sportif in several UCI races including: Tour de Guyane (French Guiana) & GP Chantal Biya (Cameroon.)
Thomas is a qualified Sports Therapist specialising in musculoskeletal injuries. After five years of postgraduate studies he has gone on to work for associations such as Redbull (Formula), GB Gymnastics, Norwich City (Football) and Essex (Golf).
A keen triathlon enthusiast himself, Thomas made the switch from cycling after riding across the world in countries such as: Brazil, Belgium, France, Spain and United Kingdom. After winner the Under 23 jersey at the Tour of Wallonie (Belgium) he made the in 2019 to qualify for Great Britain age group world championships.
You can see Thomas’s business page (here)
Our annual subscription year runs from January 1st to December 31st. New members joining after October 31st will be honoured membership for the next full year.
Youth (Under 16)
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge