You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your experience.
Oxfordshire Cross Country League
06 Nov 2022 - 05 Mar 2023
This Festival is in a testing state, and is not open for public sign-ups until the organiser has launched it.
Oxford League Cross Country League 2022/2023
This entry page is for Swindon Harriers members ONLY.
Any questions please get in touch - email@example.com
Cross country is back, the dates for the league this year are as follows:
- 6th November 22 – Newbury Showground
- 4th December 22 – Cirencester Park
- 8th January 23 – Shotover Park, Oxford
- 5th February 23 – Cotswold Farm Park
- 5th March 23 – Henley Showground
There are some important changes this year, there will be no car parking fee at any event, however there will be a charge to enter for individual athletes, costs are as follows:
|Under 20’s and Seniors||Juniors|
|Enter before 1st Race||£20||£15|
|Enter before 2nd Race||£16||£12|
|Enter before 3rd Race||£12||£9|
|Enter before 4th Race||£8||£6|
|Enter before 5th Race||£4||£3|
- You cannot enter individual races.
- When you enter dictates the fee paid, so if you enter before 3rd race you can run in races 3, 4 and 5
- Once you have entered you can run in all subsequent races.
- Anyone running as 2nd claim will need to enter before the 1st race.
- Closing date to enter in time for the fifth race is 25th February.
The change has been brought on by the high costs of running events, some venues are charging £4,000 and above, this is the only way the league is sustainable.
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Under 20’s and Seniors
|25 Feb 2023 23:59||£4.00|
|25 Feb 2023 23:59||£3.00|
Dates and Status
Date: 06 Nov 2022 - 05 Mar 2023
Closing Date: 25 Feb 2023 23:59
|Under 20’s and Seniors||??/200|