Penkridge Round Table and Penkridge Runners welcome you to the 2024 10k Run & Fun Day on 30th June from 10.00am
It's all new for 2024, this year we will be holding the event at Penkridge Middle School.
Our new 10k event is being organised by our local running group Penkridge Runners. With over 10 years of experience, we couldn't be in better hands.
Pricing: Early Bird (Until 30th April) £18, Standard Price £20
Thank you for helping us raise money for local good causes and charities!
Runners must be over 15 to participate. There is no on the day registration available for the 10k pre-registration bookings only!
Race day information:
- Races start at 10:30am so please arrive at the venue before 9:30am to prepare, register and collect your chip and race number.
- Registration opens at 9am.
- Registration pack, including numbers, will be available for collection on the day. No registration packs will be sent out in advance of the event.
- Limited disabled parking available. Parking passes must be provided prior to arrival; Contact us for more information.
- No parking available on site. Follow our Facebook page for updates on parking.
- Toilet facilities will be available.
- No on the day entries.
- All finishers will receive a medal.
- Trophies will be awarded at the Fun Day, with male and female winners in each of these categories: M15-30, F15-30, M31-40, F31-40, M41-50, F41-50, M51-60, F51-60, M61+ and F61+.
- The course will be marshalled with volunteers.
- First Aid facilities will be provided.
- There is a mid course drink station. We highly recommend you consider bringing additional drinks.
- The race will both start and finish at Penkridge Middle School where there will be refreshments and entertainment for runners and spectators.