PH Racing Club
PH Racing Club
PH Racing Club are an exciting club in West Fife who welcome runners of all abilities. We focus on athlete development and we have the following objectives:
- To provide quality inclusive training in a welcoming environment
- To help those with a desire to improve performance on all levels
- To promote running in a positive manner
- To provide an environment for people to achieve their goals
The club meets for training every Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm, at 'The Pan Handle Loop', Castle Brae, Masterton Business Park, Dunfermline, KY11 8PB.
Please note that, following our confirmed SA affiliation, we are currently only accepting '1st claim' members, ie. those not currently members of another Scottish Athletics affiliated club. This may change in future and exception may be made for geographical or other reasons.
The membership year of PH Racing Club runs from 1st June through to 31st May the following year however if you sign up in April or May your membership will automatically renew for the following year with no additonal fees due..
The current annual membership fees are:
- £25 for Seniors (20 and over)
- £10 for Juniors (aged 16-19 years inclusive)
- £10 for Accompanied Juniors (aged 12-15 years inclusive) who must be accompanied at training by a parent or guardian
- £25 for one Senior and one Accompanied Junior member (via separate sign ups)
- £10 for Long Distance Senior (usually based over 20 miles away from 'The Loop'*)
*No cheating please!