PH Racing Club
PH Racing Club are an exciting club in West Fife who welcome runners of all abilities. We focus on athlete development and we have the following objectives:
- To provide quality inclusive training in a welcoming environment
- To help those with a desire to improve performance on all levels
- To promote running in a positive manner
- To provide an environment for people to achieve their goals
The club meets for training every Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm, at 'The Pan Handle Loop', Castle Brae, Masterton Business Park, Dunfermline, KY11 8PB.
Please note that we ordinarily only accept '1st claim' members, ie. those not currently members of another Scottish Athletics affiliated club or who intend to make us their main club after joining. Exceptions may be made for geographical or other reasons but please check with us before signing up.
The current annual membership fees are:
- £20 for Seniors (20 and over)
- £10 for Juniors (aged 18-19 years inclusive - Unfortunately we cannot cater for under 18s at present.)
- £10 for Long Distance Senior (usually based over 20 miles away from 'The Loop'*)
- £10 for Seniors joining in Jan/Feb/Mar
The membership year of PH Racing Club runs from 1st June through to 31st May the following year however if you sign up in April or May your membership will automatically renew for the following year with no additonal fees due.
*No cheating please!
To sign-up for this club on EntryCentral, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up