Peterhead Athletics Club Junior membership fee
Peterhead Athletics Club annual membership fees
There are three ways to pay your annual club membership fee.
1. Pay on the night of the prizegiving (Tuesday November 29th 2018)
2. Pay by BACS transfer directly to the club account. Please contact Jennifer Robertson, Teresa Hood, Linda McGee or Andy Davidson to get the account details.
3. Pay on Entry Central.
The membership fees have been set for 2018 / 19 as follows
- For senior members, the fee is £20 per person. An additional charge of £1 per track session is also charged during the year.
- For junior members, the fee is £40 per person. There are no additional charges during the season.
- There is also a family membership available for £70
Please note that if club membership renewal fees are not paid by January 31st, there will be an additional £10 rejoining fee charged.
To sign-up for this club on EntryCentral, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up