Welcome to the Witham Running Club May Day 10 race
- 10 mile course
- £18 affiliated, £20 unaffiliated. If you opt out of the aluminium drinking bottle we will give you a £2 discount. £25 on the day entry (if places are still available).
- Race limit - 500 places
- Fast, undulating, mainly rural, all road course.
- Race held under UK Athletic Rules. UKA Licence No: pending
- SEAA Measured Course Certificate 17/389
- All Race Numbers with chips, are to be collected on the day
- Race will be chip timed
Start of the race is approx 800 metres from the Rugby club. Please refer to the course map, race instructions and follow directions from Marshals.
Please allow plenty of time on the day to collect your number from race HQ. No refunds, please contact us for transfers. No transfers will be possible after Sunday 25th April 2023.
- Commemorative aluminium drinking bottle available to all finishers who haven’t opted out at entry stage
- Presentation ceremony shortly after the race.
- Trophies (one per winner) will be awarded as follows:
- First three males. First three females (Open age group)
- First MV40, MV50, MV60, MV70
- First FV40, FV50, FV60, FV70
- First Male team and First Female team (four runners to count) – trophy for each member of the team
Parking will be available a short walk from Witham Rugby Club. Full details of parking arrangements will be provided in the race instructions sent out before the race.
The wearing of headphones, or similar devices (other than those medically prescribed), is not permitted. Anyone using these devices may be disqualified and we reserve the right to not provide a t-shirt to anyone disqualified for this reason.
We are unfortunately unable to cater for wheelchair athletes.
Minimum age of 17.
No accompanying dogs or cyclists.
Time limit: 2 hours.
Changing and refreshments are all available at the rugby club.
If you have any queries please use the contact page, and select ‘May Day 10' as the nature of your enquiry.