Leominster Runners 5k
15 Apr 2022
LEOMINSTER RUNNERS 5K
NEW FOR EASTER 2022
Join us on Good Friday (BANK HOLIDAY) for a brand-new chip timed race on a fast and flat, out and back course along the quiet country lanes of Leominster. Race HQ is at Halo Leisure, Bridge Street which will be open on the day or refreshments.
Race Date: Friday 15th April 2022 – Good Friday
Start Time: 9.00am - Chip timed race with staggered start
Entries: Entry Fees: £13.00 – Affiliated / £15.00 – Unattached. Race Limit 300. Minimum age 11 on day of event. ALL ENTRANTS MUST SIGN UP IN ADVANCE, NO ON THE DAY SIGN UPS PERMITTED.
Race HQ: Halo Leisure, Bridge Street Sports Centre, Bridge Street, Leominster, HR6 8E
Parking: There is limited parking available at Bridge Street Sports Centre, CHARGES APPLY. Other car parks are available near by.
Facilities: Toilets available on site.
Refreshments: Water will be provided post-race. Additional refreshments will be available to purchase directly from Halo Leisure.
First Aid: Full medical event cover will be in place.
COVID-19: No individual should attend on the day if they feel unwell or show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 - it is recommended that all entrants, volunteers, and spectators take a lateral flow test prior to attending the event.
Distance/Terrain: 5km - Road
Course Details: Out and back course on flat country lanes. Full UK Athletics race licence. To view the route map, follow the link below Leominster Runners 5k Route
Medals: Every finisher will receive a finishers medal.
Prizes: Male and Female Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed.
Results: Full results will be available post-race at www.readysetgotiming.co.uk
Terms And Conditions
- By signing up each individual agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- As an England Athletics affiliated organiser (7693574) this event is to be held under UK Athletics rules with a full race license. The individual agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials' decision is final.
- The individual confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit to do so on the day).
- The individual understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. The individual agrees that during the race they will obey marshals' instructions. No dogs will be allowed on the course.
- If for any reason beyond the control of the organisers the race must be cancelled on the day (Adverse weather, “Act of god”, Flooding, Accidents, Incidents, COVID-19 restrictions etc) the organisers will do everything possible to reschedule the race.
- The individual will not attend should they feel unwell or show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 - it is recommended that all entrants, volunteers, and spectators take a lateral flow test prior to attending the event.
- Transfers - Race place transfers are only available until 10th April 2022
- Any post-race queries must be raised directly to email@example.com
|10 Apr 2022 23:59||£13.00||£15.00|
*Discounted for members of clubs affiliated to any of EA WA SA
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 300
Places Available: ??List