Leominster Runners 10k
29 Aug 2022
LEOMINSTER RUNNERS 10K
Join us on Monday 29th August for our Summer Bank Holiday 10k Race. New for 2022 is our brand-new chip timed race on a fast and flat course along the quiet country lanes of Leominster.
Race HQ is at Halo Leisure, Bridge Street.
Race Date: Monday 29th August 2022 (It’s a bank holiday!)
Start Time: 9.00am - Chip timed race
Entries: Entry Fees: £13.00 – Affiliated / £15.00 – Unattached.
**EARLY BIRD ENTRY UNTIL 17TH APRIL 2022**
Race Limit 300. Minimum age 15 on day of event.
ALL ENTRANTS MUST SIGN UP IN ADVANCE, NO ON THE DAY SIGN UPS PERMITTED.
Race HQ: Halo Leisure, Bridge Street Sports Centre, Bridge Street, Leominster, HR6 8E
Parking: There is limited parking available at Bridge Street Sports Centre, CHARGES APPLY. Other car parks are available nearby.
Facilities: Toilets available on site.
Refreshments: Water will be provided once during the race and post-race.
First Aid: Full medical event cover will be in place.
COVID-19: No individual should attend on the day if they feel unwell or show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 - it is recommended that all entrants, volunteers, and spectators take a lateral flow test prior to attending the event.
Distance/Terrain: 10km - Road
Course Details: A fast and flat course following the scenic country lanes of Leominster. Full UK Athletics race licence.
Medals: Every finisher will receive a finishers medal.
Prizes: Male and Female Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed and Male and Female Age category prizes in 5-year vet age bands.
Results: Full results will be available post-race at www.readysetgotiming.co.uk
Terms And Conditions
- By signing up each individual agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- As an England Athletics affiliated organiser (7693574) this event is to be held under UK Athletics rules with a full race license. The individual agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials' decision is final.
- The individual confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit to do so on the day).
- The individual understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. The individual agrees that during the race they will obey marshals' instructions. No dogs will be allowed on the course.
- If for any reason beyond the control of the organisers the race must be cancelled on the day (Adverse weather, “Act of god”, Flooding, Accidents, Incidents, COVID-19 restrictions etc) the organisers will do everything possible to reschedule the race.
- The individual will not attend should they feel unwell or show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 - it is recommended that all entrants, volunteers, and spectators take a lateral flow test prior to attending the event.
- Transfers are at the discretion of the organiser.
- Any post-race queries must be raised directly to email@example.com
|17 Apr 2022||£12.00||£14.00|
|20 Aug 2022 23:59||£15.00||£17.00|
*Discounted for members of clubs affiliated to any of EA WA SA
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 300
Places Available: ??List