You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your experience.
Hereford Couriers Summer Sizzler 10k 2023
08 Jul 2023
HEREFORD COURIERS ARE DELIGHTED TO HOST
THE SUMMER SIZZLER 10K Race
Saturday 8th July -17:30pm Start
Join us for our summer themed road race around the country lanes of Breinton, Herefordshire.
The Rugby Club Bar will be open for a post race pint, food & drink. What a way to spend a Saturday night!
Its a great course, a mildly undulating route, the course is suitable for runners of all abilities, the route will be full marked out and marshalled with a water station at the midway point, we’ve even got a summer themed medal for every finisher & the race will be chip-timed!
Everyone is welcome.
- Race Date: Saturday 8th July 2023
- Starting Time: 17:30 from Hereford Rugby Club
- Entries: Entry Fees: £12.00 – Affiliated / £14.00 – Unattached Race Limit 250, Minimum age 16.
- Venue & Race HQ: Hereford Rugby Club, Belvedere Lane, Hereford.
- Facilities/ Parking: Facilties and parking to be confirmed closer the time, please note their will be no parking onsite at the Rugby Club due to the start and finish of the race which is in the rugby club car park.
- Distance/ Terrain: 10k - Road.
- Course Details: The route is on open roads - albeit on quiet lanes, A mildly undulating route, the course is suitable for runners of all abilities. Race route can be found here: https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1771414
- Prizes/ Medals: Age category prizes for all winners & a bespoke medal for all participants.
- Website: https://herefordcouriers.com/club-races for further race details.
Terms And Conditions
- The entrant must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This event is to be held under UK Athletics rules. Race Licence applied for. The entrant agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials' decision is final.
- The entrant confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit to do so on the day).
- The deadline for transfers or withdrawals for this event is the 29th June 2023 (10 days before the event) this is so this allows us to send the data onto the Chip Timing company who need to sort the race-day bibs. Failure to notify us before this time will result in no further edits or refunds for your entry.
- The entrant understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. The entrant agrees that during the race they will obey marshals' instructions. No dogs will be allowed on the course.
- If for any reason beyond our control the race has to be cancelled on the day (“Act of god” Flooding, Accidents, incidents etc) we cannot guarantee a full refund or that the race will be rescheduled. We will however do everything possible to resolve any unfortunate situation.
- All entrants shall be deemed to have made him/herself familiar with, and agreed to be bound by the UKA Anti-Doping Rules and to submit to the authority of UK Anti-Doping in the application and enforcement of the Anti-Doping Rules. The UKA Anti-Doping Rules apply to entrants participating in the sport of Athletics, for 12 months from the [date of entry], whether or not the entrant is a citizen of, or resident in, the UK. http://www.uka.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/210507-UKA-AD-Rules-3-combined-final.pdf For added clarification, the date of entry is the date of the event
- The entrant understands that photographs will be taken on the day of the event and used on socia media and future race advertising.
- All entrant will abide by the UKA code of conduct, including UKA RULE 240 S - The wearing of headphones, or similar devices, (other than those medically prescribed), is not permitted in races on any single carriageway road that is not wholly closed to traffic.
|02 Jul 2023 23:59||£12.00||£14.00|
*Discounted for members of clubs affiliated to any of EA WA SA
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
18:30:00 - 20:30:00
Total Places: 250
Places Available: ??List